Some class of a yoke somewhere (1 Viewer)

I hear Snow Patrol, Muse, Scissor Sisters, Arcade Fire, My Chemical Romance, Daft Punk, Razorlight, Bloc Party, Kings of Leon, The Kooks, Interpol, The Fratellis, Babyshambles, Klaxons, CSS, James Morrison, Tori Amos, Amy Winehouse, Goo Goo Dolls and a few token Irish acts have been confirmed to play some gathering at a flat, uninspiring field somewhere in July.

Can't breathe. Need...

Corey is next to beside himself at this news, but hopes that his speaking in the third person takes all honesty out of this statement.

Good point Alan, that field leaves a lot to be desired, we should campaign for a more inspiring field then all these 'artists' will sound grrrrreat!

char_tony_interior.gif

It's gonna take a lot more than that to convince me to go to some field after a certain field I went to last year.

Look, just lock the thread.

Good point Alan, that field leaves a lot to be desired, we should campaign for a more inspiring field then all these 'artists' will sound grrrrreat!

char_tony_interior.gif

If we just use the field that's there, and give it a good once over - you know, a good fielding, everything should be alright. We can't really make any greater effort than that, as Boston so poetically ruminated upon in their sensitive ballad 'More Than A Fielding'

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back