Sociable Cooking (1 Viewer)

don't forget everyone's favourite, Blackie Connors. he was great craic.

There was a serious Shakespearean vibe going on with Blackie's scenes with Miley.
I still see the guy who played Blackie's best friend / brother (?) around Phibsboro, with his three different wives, driving a car that could explode at any minute.
That guy also once spotted walking down O'Connell St. with his denim shirt completely unbuttoned in the throes of Winter.

ohhhhh brian you must've been waiting for ages to say that.
trou2.jpg

nate dog, srsly, nerd! :)

hey squiggs, bout time you told us about the cinema, eh?

The cinema? Well... it is this place that you can go and watch films without having to turn on your television or computer :eek:

It's usually dark and they use a very ancient piece of technology called a projector to "project" the images onto a screen. The screen is much bigger than most people's televisions at home so the impact of the images is greater... and because there are a large number of speakers the sound is usually better than at home too.

What else would you like to know :D

i can't do the 26th 'cos my band's playing the skinny wolves gig in the hub with lords, the unit ama, and lafaro *cough* shameless promotion *cough* but i'm free for the 28th. :D someone's gonna have to figure out a party for us to crash after though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back