soaps appreciation thread (1 Viewer)

What's your favourite soap?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
kevin gallen said:
yep, gotta be prisoner cell block h
Prisoner was the best Aussie soap without a doubt. Especially when Alf from Home and Away was in it as the evil gov'nor of Blackmore.

Brookside in its heyday was the best thing soap by far. It went downhill when the Jordaches left...

therecklessone said:
Funny you should say that, seeing as Home and Away managed to export Marilyn to Emmerdale and change her to Louise.

And Browners Seth is "in Australia" as we speak...
no way i remember her.she was the thick one that was riding "Fisher".Did he die aswell???

remember when ailsa went mad and bobby's face appeared in the fridge? Best Normal Effect 4ever.

I mostly find that bars of soap work best washing onself. The squirty liquid soap is only really good for washing ones hands.

shrup fancy, stop ruenenin it.
FancyGoods said:
I mostly find that bars of soap work best washing onself. The squirty liquid soap is only really good for washing ones hands.

kirstie said:
remember when ailsa went mad and bobby's face appeared in the fridge? Best Normal Effect 4ever.
yeah ha ha.it hink she is dead aswell.i think she was bitten by a funnel web:)and bobbys fiance died in boating accident.he actually got bitten by a boat dwelling funnel web and lost control of the boat which hit a rock and went into the air and landed on pippas husband toms car which killed him too....

didn't bobby have an affair with fishers son who was actually in fact her real half brother who had an aneurysm and died on the beach?

brian/heathons said:
yeah ha ha.it hink she is dead aswell.i think she was bitten by a funnel web:)and bobbys fiance died in boating accident.he actually got bitten by a boat dwelling funnel web and lost control of the boat which hit a rock and went into the air and landed on pippas husband toms car which killed him too....

kirstie said:
didn't bobby have an affair with fishers son who was actually in fact her real half brother who had an aneurysm and died on the beach?
yeah sounds familiar.them were the days when kylie and jason sang the theme tune.wasnt his name adam??

yes I think so. My favourite is Alf: 'giiddaaaaddaa the waddaaa...there's a flaaaaamminn SHHAAAAAAAkk'

brian/heathons said:
yeah sounds familiar.them were the days when kylie and jason sang the theme tune.wasnt his name adam??

kirstie said:
yes I think so. My favourite is Alf: 'giiddaaaaddaa the waddaaa...there's a flaaaaamminn SHHAAAAAAAkk'
he definitely beat his kids no doubt..he is is in another aussie drama where i think he plays an alchoholic woodcutter in small village...i might be wrong about the alcholism,woodcutting and village though:)but for some reason i have that image in my head.

Best Alf Stewart moment for me:

"Strewth, that shiela's half-dolphin!"

Exclaimed on witnessing lifeguard Shauna's (who turned out to be Ailsa's long-lost daughter) prowess in the water. I'd have been concentrating on the nipples myself, Summer Bay must have been freezing when she arrived...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back