soaps appreciation thread (1 Viewer)

What's your favourite soap?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ah the soaps. I tend to watch Eastenders and Coronation Street much to the disgust of my housemates.

Eastenders is laughable and the main reason I watch it is to giggle at the total inaccuracies in it - for example Zoe walking into an abortion clinic and getting an abortion as easy as a bag of chips Duh! You have to get 2 doctors permission first. Or some dude just giving Alfie his market stall, like that always happens in real life. Or Pauls body being found on wasteland on the Isle of Dogs - every inch of the Isle of Dogs is battled over in court such is its worth. There is no wasteland there. Their researchers and scripwriters should be shot.

This is a good blog for the slagging off of Eastenders http://easties.blogspot.com

Coronation Street can be pure comedy - I just love Cilla.

THRILLHO said:
Bring back Trevor.

trev.jpg

Look at the bleedin' eyes on him! Been hanging around the Central Bank with the Gothlings methinks...

And if its Trevor's you're wanting, look no further than

MAN-TREV.jpg

Proper evil like.

kirstie said:
I fucking HATED HATED HATED the Sullivans. I also hate Neighbours and Home and Away, they are just in there becuase I am kind of heart.

If The Sullivans had been there I would have voted for it
Best Soap ever.
My sister has a Sullivans DVD for me, she got it in Australia. Will collect off her when up for Weddoes

The Sullivans rocks

kirstie said:
Emmerdale is fucking deadly, I think it's my favourite soap. Cain Dingle, Charity Dingle, Viv Hope, Eric Pollard and Steph Turner all make it a joy to watch at 7pm of an evening.

And even though Patsy Kensit can't act her way out of a paper bag her character is deadly. The wedding scene! Charity sprawled in a teary eyed wreck across the saturday night fever style dance floor!

Cain
Charity
Seth....
Zach

big into their biblical names...

brian/heathons said:
every six months someone gets bitten by a funnel web spider.fact:)
in summerbay that is not emmerdale.unless they g import goods from summerbay in which case the spiders could come in whtever is summerbays main export to the emmerdale region is.

brian/heathons said:
in summerbay that is not emmerdale.unless they g import goods from summerbay in which case the spiders could come in whtever is summerbays main export to the emmerdale region is.

Funny you should say that, seeing as Home and Away managed to export Marilyn to Emmerdale and change her to Louise.

And Browners Seth is "in Australia" as we speak...

kirstie said:
I know, poor seth and his sideburns. What will Betty do now?

Her, Pearl, and Lenny in a threesome. Mark my words.

Or that sly dog Jarvis will be in sniffing quick as you like, get her locked on his home brew and have his wicked way.

I'd love to write a few scripts for Fair City. I'd get Colin Farrell in for a few guest appearances. He could be a mate of Cain's from the Big House.

*knock on door*
Colin Farrell: Story bud, is Cainser coming out for a few scoops in anyways but?
Zach: Eh? What ya talking about you daft berk?
CF: Scoops, you know? The few cans of yellow pack, maybe a bit of the aul Dutch Gold, yeah?
Zach: I think you've the wrong house.
CF: Ya poxy bollix, I'll fugging burst ya.
*cue melee, with Zach kicking CF in the scrote and Chastity getting her baps out*

Rappah.

chastity's babs, belief they are beyond. I wonder are they real?

kirstie said:
chastity's babs, belief they are beyond. I wonder are they real?

Any thruth in the rumour she's pregnant? Seems to be trying to hide something recently (and it can't be her copper fella, thats all been squared with the family)

yeah she is in real life like. I read it in Now! last week.

therecklessone said:
Any thruth in the rumour she's pregnant? Seems to be trying to hide something recently (and it can't be her copper fella, thats all been squared with the family)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back