so yr supposed to watch Fire Walk With Me after Twins Peaks season 1 or 2? (1 Viewer)

Charlie Bucket

just cracked open season one last night but have FWWM on the downlow on avi......so when should i watch that? after season 1?

have yet to source season 2 also, of course....

Twin-Peaks-001.jpg

Weirdly O loved the Twin Peaks series but didn't think much of Fire Walk. I have watched it since it came out though. I thought it showed up too much (Laura in the brothel etc).

I just rewatched Season 1+2 and still loved it so i might give it another chance.

I dunno why it's my favourite movie. Obviously it's got a lot to do with the Twin Peaks mythology, yeah. The TV show is just my favouritest thing ever.

I like that it's so different to the TV series and so much more harsh. I think it's a devastating film to watch actually. The ending is incredible.

I'm a massive Lynch fan and love pretty much everything his done, but I think it's his masterpiece. Not many people agree I spose..

I dunno why it's my favourite movie. Obviously it's got a lot to do with the Twin Peaks mythology, yeah. The TV show is just my favouritest thing ever.

I like that it's so different to the TV series and so much more harsh. I think it's a devastating film to watch actually. The ending is incredible.

I'm a massive Lynch fan and love pretty much everything his done, but I think it's his masterpiece. Not many people agree I spose..

it's one of my favourite films of his too. So much so that I own 3 copies of it! I love that it's darker than the show, and approaches the whole thing in a more disturbing way.

it's one of my favourite films of his too. So much so that I own 3 copies of it! I love that it's darker than the show, and approaches the whole thing in a more disturbing way.

Ha yeah I own 2 copies. The recent one that came out in the plastic slipcase with the big booklet was real nice.

That doesn't bother me at all actually, I don't even like Donna all that much. Certainly doesn't have any bearing on the movie as a whole for me.

I generally hate when characters get replaced like that but it has very little bearing on FWWM. Been ages since i've watched it I must dig it out this week. I'd love to see the 3 and a 1/2 hour version, i'm sure it will see the light of day at some stage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back