So I just moved to Ireland... (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter .B.
  • Start date
  • Replies 148
  • Views 19K
  • Watchers 10
Sorry what I was trying to do didn't even work anyhow.

yeah ya leappo the whole not previewing that shit leads to these kinda problems. ANd me not noticing this:
Automatically embed media (requires automatic parsing of links in text to be on)
(not that I know what that means....)

Yeah I know El Paso records, that crazy mexican is one of my besties he's also got another split 7'' just out thats worth checking out Smashin' off(Auckland) with Get Rad (Milwaukee).
As for school of Meet I can't really remember what happened I know I saw them a few times but I think thats was about 5 years ago now. I saw a new band about 6 months ago that had I think had members of school of meet in it called Basura Blanca (http://www.myspace.com/basurablancaband)

This be a good gig:

KB_poster1.jpg

Yeah I know El Paso records, that crazy mexican is one of my besties he's also got another split 7'' just out thats worth checking out Smashin' off(Auckland) with Get Rad (Milwaukee).
As for school of Meet I can't really remember what happened I know I saw them a few times but I think thats was about 5 years ago now. I saw a new band about 6 months ago that had I think had members of school of meet in it called Basura Blanca (http://www.myspace.com/basurablancaband)

I know get Rad alright...they're members of Seven Days of Samsara/Kung Fu rick.I got the Protestant/Get Rad split 7inch a few weeks back - real good.
You should check out the gig posted here - you'll like it.

I've never heard of most of those bands but the ones I have heard of are mostly incredibly shite.

Black Chrome are ok, very palmerston north Turbonegro only fun when your really drunk kind of stuff.

Damaged are rad they are over now though, don't sound so hot recorded but are mean live and they're real good dudes, some of the same members as strangers who are fuckin' good.

That comp was put out by a guy in Not quite right, Wellingtons worst pop punk band (actually they are probably the best, pop punk is in such a terrible state these days) so it's gonna be pretty biased towards shitness. Nice guy though.

I was sent it randomly :)

Thats Ok then.
Theres loads of good bands here and like anywhere else in the world theres a fait bit of crap as well.
Some other NZ bands worth checking out (most have myspace pages)
Gripper
Shitripper
Missing Teeth
My Brother Got Mulched
Coffee Rage
Gawj
Oi's 2 Men
Gaylords
Garage Fodder
Army Of Darkness
and way more.

I think its $70 nzd which is probably about 30gbp or 38euros its a bit on the expensive side for a punk band.
Me and a mate brought the UK Subs over last month they paid their own airfares we put them up for free and got them places to stay etc and it was $30 to go see them which was cheap. Most international punk acts are usually about $40-$55 but they usually only do about 2-3 shows when here Subs did 9.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back