Snowblood/Easpa Measa/Dograck (1 Viewer)

damien

Since 2000
Snowblood (Scotland)
Easpa Measa
Dograck

The Green Lizard, Francis St
Mon 19 July
9pm €6

it would be cool if people came to this, The Green Lizard looks like it might be a good new venue, it's the same bar staff from the Music Room, they never really gave much of a shit about noise, drunkenness, etc where as the lower deck are always on my case with various complaints. In reality i think the lower deck isnt a sustainable venue for punk/hc gigs, the green lizard could be a good replacement but we need to show that we can still bring a crowd. also, snowblood are fucking amazing. they rocked the warzonefest last year (last band on the saturday), we toured with them in the uk before and they ruled every single night, great people as well.

in case you are in the dark, here's a small maphttp://www.dublinpubscene.com/thepubs/thegreenlizard_map.html

basically just walk up dame street all the way, past christchurch, take the left after the spar on the left hand side and its there, on your left.
right opposite the tivoli theatre.

thanks

mc moley said:
i wish all dublin pubs were near our last bus place. i dont think ill ever get over the music room. i want to be buried there
yeah it was pretty sweet, wheeling stuff around from the bus station :) amazing buzz too, my second-fav venue ever.

hope this new one goes well

mc moley said:
i wish all dublin pubs were near our last bus place. i dont think ill ever get over the music room. i want to be buried there
maybe if you freeloaders moved out of your ma's gaffs and found a decent place to call home you wouldnt need a "last bus"!!!

this is my last chance to bump this thread before monday. so it is.

CAKE

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE

large-cake.jpg

damnit...i wanna go but theres a 9/10 chance i wont get in...please please say that there's a deal made with the place allowing people who arent 18 to be in there...im fuckin sick of gettin kicked out of gigs.

Sprinkles said:
damnit...i wanna go but theres a 9/10 chance i wont get in...please please say that there's a deal made with the place allowing people who arent 18 to be in there...im fuckin sick of gettin kicked out of gigs.
go early and stay sitting somewhere away from the bar?
worth trying. easpa measa and snowblood were amazing in belfast last night. photos in the next few days...

Sprinkles said:
hey, at least you're 17 (apparently) and not like 15 or 16 or something... there's not long to go now! if it makes you feel any better, when i was under 18 I was always getting kicked out of gigs in Cork, and then I'd have to travel the 60 miles home again, for nothing. And Alan, who's the same age as me, never seemed to get kicked out. Bastard.

indeed, despite my incredibly baby faced appearance i never got kicked out of pubs, even when i was 14/15... in fact i spent more time in pubs at that age than i did after i turned 18, i think the buzz of feeling like The Big Man wore off

ash, joann and fiona dont ever seem to have problems with id etc...derrys been asked a few times even though hes the only one of us who is 18. dammit...maybe ill still go...the sitting away from the bar is worth a shot

Sprinkles said:
ash, joann and fiona dont ever seem to have problems with id etc...derrys been asked a few times even though hes the only one of us who is 18. dammit...maybe ill still go...the sitting away from the bar is worth a shot
cool that you have mates into it too, why, when i was sneakin into trans am gigs at 16 i was all by my lonesome. and i had to walk ten miles barefoot in the snow, uphill both ways. and bring an apple for the drummer.

hope it works out for ya

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back