Snow Leopard (1 Viewer)

thairock

Website
www.shootingandcutting.co.nz
is now installed on my Mac .
Anyone else?
Thoughts on the subject?

(By the way - incase you are wondering -with the install of Quicktime X , Quicktime 7 is now hidden in the Utilities Folder if you still need to use it - and you will if you do a bit of custom video encoding)

Crap, just ordered a MacBook Pro. will one that ships today have Leopard, or Snow Leopard? I forgot to check.

I've been using it since Sunday. Its very quick searching through files in finder. Shutdown/Startup is much faster.

I'm told that the big benefit of the gpu parallel processing stuff won't be seen until applications are specifically written to take advantage of it. I have a shitty integrated graphics chip so I won't see the benefit either way.

Crap, just ordered a MacBook Pro. will one that ships today have Leopard, or Snow Leopard? I forgot to check.

It will have snow leopard installed or/and it'll be included on a disc.

i just searched all the recording programs against that list, audacity and older pro-tools seem to be the only ones mentioned, of those that i know.

Been using this for a few weeks and I'm pleased, certainly seems speedier which was the main aim for this release.

one thing that bugs me though (and i must google a solution) is when you click down on an application icon on the dock to access its options (i'm always using this to quit applications) it turns on a baby exposé mode that annoys the shit out of me. anyone else feel the same?

Been using this for a few weeks and I'm pleased, certainly seems speedier which was the main aim for this release.

one thing that bugs me though (and i must google a solution) is when you click down on an application icon on the dock to access its options (i'm always using this to quit applications) it turns on a baby exposé mode that annoys the shit out of me. anyone else feel the same?
oooh, im glad someone told me that. i was going to get snow leopard, but fuck that, i aint now

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back