Snow Leopard (1 Viewer)

thairock

Website
www.shootingandcutting.co.nz
is now installed on my Mac .
Anyone else?
Thoughts on the subject?

(By the way - incase you are wondering -with the install of Quicktime X , Quicktime 7 is now hidden in the Utilities Folder if you still need to use it - and you will if you do a bit of custom video encoding)

Crap, just ordered a MacBook Pro. will one that ships today have Leopard, or Snow Leopard? I forgot to check.

I've been using it since Sunday. Its very quick searching through files in finder. Shutdown/Startup is much faster.

I'm told that the big benefit of the gpu parallel processing stuff won't be seen until applications are specifically written to take advantage of it. I have a shitty integrated graphics chip so I won't see the benefit either way.

Crap, just ordered a MacBook Pro. will one that ships today have Leopard, or Snow Leopard? I forgot to check.

It will have snow leopard installed or/and it'll be included on a disc.

i just searched all the recording programs against that list, audacity and older pro-tools seem to be the only ones mentioned, of those that i know.

Been using this for a few weeks and I'm pleased, certainly seems speedier which was the main aim for this release.

one thing that bugs me though (and i must google a solution) is when you click down on an application icon on the dock to access its options (i'm always using this to quit applications) it turns on a baby exposé mode that annoys the shit out of me. anyone else feel the same?

Been using this for a few weeks and I'm pleased, certainly seems speedier which was the main aim for this release.

one thing that bugs me though (and i must google a solution) is when you click down on an application icon on the dock to access its options (i'm always using this to quit applications) it turns on a baby exposé mode that annoys the shit out of me. anyone else feel the same?
oooh, im glad someone told me that. i was going to get snow leopard, but fuck that, i aint now

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back