SNobby Musicians! (1 Viewer)

I've gone to pray to the lord for a drummer.....i'lll get less lip from Him. Spirituality is the new internet. In any case....no reply is better than the retarded shit on here.

youd think that alright but......
why not a drum machine?
heres more cats
cat%20dance.gif

deafmute said:
youd think that alright but......
why not a drum machine?
heres more cats
cat%20dance.gif
arghghghghghghgh!!!!!!!!!!!!
heeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeee!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hate drum machines! I want to keep my music pure! Drum machines are the most fiendish instrument of torture ever created to bedevil the days of man--possibly women. As i'm a feminist im obligated to comment on the constant references to pussy on this site.

The Providence boys

P.s I am Chris Kenner. Buy my new album! That suit cost me a bomb!

Yes a ruse I smell.

A crafty stratagem; a subterfuge. A city of northeast Bulgaria.
However a ruse by any other name would still smell as sweet.

Let's back to original point......too many snobby wannbe musicians? Who's actually genuine here and who just thinks they're great for no reason?
I mean....who cant get reviews and do gigs and have demos? Big fucking deal!
To be a good band is another thing all together....it's a lonely road my friends. (not actual friends)

Signed
The Providence Boys

Kenner said:
Let's back to original point......too many snobby wannbe musicians? Who's actually genuine here and who just thinks they're great for no reason?
I mean....who cant get reviews and do gigs and have demos? Big fucking deal!
To be a good band is another thing all together....it's a lonely road my friends. (not actual friends)

Signed
The Providence Boys

Well dude, all the band people have easy-to-click links on their profiles and all. Except for you of course. But you can give them a click and decide for yourself if they're any good or not. In fact on the left hand side of the page a few downloads.

And they're not all in bands. Some are journalists, some are promoters. This negative attitude you got is doin you no favours at all.

I'm not in a band, and I'm not great. I don't get angry at strangers for no reason either though.

Journalists(hacks) and Promoters(tossers and users) do not interest me if they are cruising the internet checking out rediculous posts on an irrelivant musicians wanted board. Pen pushers and suits! How are they gonna know who i am anyway? The internet is a land for people pretending to be something they are not. I prefer the personal touch. I let the music do the talking. The internet is over-rated.
How can you tell i'm angry and not just throwing fuel on the fire? That is the third time you've mentioned my precieved state of mind. Please let go. You contiue to respond making your well thought out and lucid responces fake and pointless. Amen

Kenner said:
Journalists(hacks) and Promoters(tossers and users) do not interest me if they are cruising the internet checking out rediculous posts on an irrelivant musicians wanted board. Pen pushers and suits! How are they gonna know who i am anyway? The internet is a land for people pretending to be something they are not. I prefer the personal touch. I let the music do the talking. The internet is over-rated.
How can you tell i'm angry and not just throwing fuel on the fire? That is the third time you've mentioned my precieved state of mind. Please let go. You contiue to respond making your well thought out and lucid responces fake and pointless. Amen

well, you mentioned the name of your band 3 times. So that's not a thing.

I make well thought out and lucid responses? and yet they're fake?

You prefer the personal touch, and yet you come on here and start slagging the musicians board, and everything else.

I wouldn't say the internet is over-rated. Its the easiest way of talking to people all over the world about shit like music etc. That's why everyone's here.

me said:
well, you mentioned the name of your band 3 times. So that's not a thing.

I meant to say, that's not a good thing. I didn't mean to say something like "that ain't no thang", because that would've been silly.

I never mentioned the name of the band at all. The providence boys isn't our band name. It's an in joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back