snakes on planes movie (1 Viewer)

Serpentes on a Shippe

I can't wait until they make the medieval prequel, Serpentes On A Shippe

Carefull! There bee spoyleres!

http://houseoffame.blogspot.com/2006/08/serpentes-on-shippe-spoylerez.html

It soundes deevyne and I would fain see yt:

Ther was a PRIORESSE, who lovede hir smalle dog, and also a SQUIRE, who mad manye songes of rappe and had TWO FAT KNIGHTES wyth him, and also a WOMAN WYTH A BABYE AND AN ACCENTE, who coud muche of plesaunte folke remedyes and TWO FOUNDLINGES who travelid all al oon, and an ANTISOCIALE ENGLISHMAN and also a gret manye EXPENDABLES.

And here bee ther fayte (SPOYLE!):

Thus cam the snakes in the coache seccioun of the vessel, and ther was much noyse and screminge and manye EXPENDABLES weren eten and in the naughtye partes ybitten. The ANTISOCIALE ENGLISHMAN dide throwe the dogge of the PRIORESSE to the serpentes for to make hem delaye, and yet he too was eten by a grete wyrm. And the SQUIRE did showe that for all of his bling he was but a cowarde. And the WOMAN WYTH A BABYE AND AN ACCENT dide scape wyth her babye and her accent.

will yis ever cop the fuck on.

what the fuck was up with the bit when the little kid is getting puss sucked from his arm by the token single mother he reacts with a "NOW THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT"

what about pulling your bags down and saying " I THINK MY COCK WAS BITTEN, MIND SUCKING THE VENOM OUT"

tat.jpg

Number One Fan

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

tina turner said all there is to be said about snakes on a plane:

it's SIMPLY THE BEST

Did you notice that the 'bad guy' had two scenes at the start and was never to be seen again? Brilliant.

he was completely secondary to the main action - i.e. snakes biting tits and nobs.

AH AM SICK OF THESE MUTHERFUCKIN SNAKES ON THIS MUTHERFUCKEN PLANE

amazing.

pretty amazing segment on the daily show tonight - motherfucking snakes on a motherfucking plane - could it motherfucking happen here?

New Samuel L Jackson film Snakes on a Plane became terrifyingly real for Arizona cinema-goers when pranksters released two live rattlesnakes into the theatre, causing widespread panic.

The two young venomous diamondback rattlers were released during a screening in Phoenix on Friday.

Local news reports say the snakes caused chaos among the audience and snake wranglers were called in to collect them.

No one was injured during the incident and the culprits have not been caught.

Officials believe the snakes were smuggled into the theatre in backpacks.

According to Phoenix Herpetological Society spokesman Daniel Merchand: "All they've got to do is startle this thing. It's dark. They can't see you that well. If it's scared - boom - it strikes!"

The snakes were eventually captured and released into the Arizona desert.

I saw it this afternoon and didn't think much of it at all. I found it boring with terrible CGI that said I was stone cold sober in a cinema with about 10 other people.

The splicing of extra 'naughty' bits was far too obvious, all the swearing was off camera accept for the mother fucking snakes part, the adding of more cgi blood was shit and during the sex scene everytime you saw a nork it was just a stock body shot not the actres in the toilet.

I know it makes no sense to critique it as a piece off art but in terms of 'so bad it'd good' films give me 80s Arnie or Segal or hard target or Final destination 1 and 3 !cheezy !cheezy !cheezy

Roll on Crank with Jason Statham - he's poisoned with a drug that kills him if his adrenalin drops before a certain rate, his character is called Chev Chelois in it too !ninjaaaa !ninjaaaa !ninjaaaa

New Samuel L Jackson film Snakes on a Plane became terrifyingly real for Arizona cinema-goers when pranksters released two live rattlesnakes into the theatre, causing widespread panic.

The two young venomous diamondback rattlers were released during a screening in Phoenix on Friday.

Local news reports say the snakes caused chaos among the audience and snake wranglers were called in to collect them.

No one was injured during the incident and the culprits have not been caught.

Officials believe the snakes were smuggled into the theatre in backpacks.

According to Phoenix Herpetological Society spokesman Daniel Merchand: "All they've got to do is startle this thing. It's dark. They can't see you that well. If it's scared - boom - it strikes!"

The snakes were eventually captured and released into the Arizona desert.

This story has a whiff of bullshit about it!

terrible CGI

So what?

The splicing of extra 'naughty' bits was far too obvious

Who cares?

all the swearing was off camera accept for the mother fucking snakes part

Who gives a shit?

the adding of more cgi blood was shit

Big fucking deal?

during the sex scene everytime you saw a nork it was just a stock body shot not the actres in the toilet.

And?

In summing up. You're a bastard and our friendship is ending soon.

In summing up. You're a bastard and our friendship is ending soon.

Sooner then you'd think as after all these years the wheels are finally in motion for my masterplan.

Ale tomorrow night after "a certain event that if mentioned would get this thread locked"???

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

M Stevens & The Ghasts + Vega Storm
Wexford Street
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back