Smoking ban (1 Viewer)

I have been considering getting a bag of legal herbs and mixing it with not so legal herbs.Give it a go and let me know if you puke yourself or something..
I have discovered that both Camomile Tea and Peppermint Tea are emminently smokable. They don't taste of much, but it's certainly not foul and they burn at more or less the same rate as tobacco.

Did hector ever send you a copy of Suerplady?
He did. It is good. Did anybody ever review it?

now im not a doctor or nuttin buh isnt nicotene one of the least problematic compounds in cigarettes
But nicotine is the addictive compound - get rid of that and you are free!

just smoke grass (every day) like a good rasta man. you might die of cancer but youll rise like a lion in Zion and spend eternity jammin it with JAH.
More likely I'll spend a lifetime immobile.

Pantone247 said:
theres this stuff called Slavia Divorum (or something) thats sold as a legal high
salvia divinorum (a type of sage, plant fans). i've heard from various people who've tried it that either a)it doesn't do anything, or b)you get one of those vomiting immobile shamanistic ordeal of the soul type things, which is no doubt all well and good if you're trying to find your spirit animal, but probably not much cop if you just want to get mildly inebriated.

I have discovered that both Camomile Tea and Peppermint Tea are emminently smokable
you are peig sayers and i claim my five pounds.

pete said:
someone make a poll

(pagr?)
Why?

(huh?)

PS this new posting interface is a bit slow. But I guess it's powerful too, is it?

Keeror said:
PS this new posting interface is a bit slow. But I guess it's powerful too, is it?

ALL POWERFUL!

minka said:
salvia divinorum (a type of sage, plant fans). i've heard from various people who've tried it that either a)it doesn't do anything, or b)you get one of those vomiting immobile shamanistic ordeal of the soul type things.

wow, maybe I didn't smoke enough of it... or else I did find my spirt animal, and it was me all along... which is sort of depressing really...

Just gave the grass a peppery taste and gave that pleasnat 'head lifting off shoulders' sensation which ussually comes with booze and smoke, but Slaiva had none of the pukey side affects of booze.

We got off an internet seed bank too, none of your cheap Bannana Tree shite...

i'll be glad when this starts because smoking ciggies is very stupid and it doesn't make you look cool. this will probably mean i'll stop smoking which is a good thing coz i smoke 80% of the ciggies i do in the pub.

people will get used to it like they did when they stopped us smoking in the cinema, bus, most public buildings etc. They moaned then aswell.

Keeror said:
Why?

(huh?)

make a poll to poll the poletariat

pagr is polish

I MADE A JOKE

ps if you don't like the SUPER NEW ENHANCED thing you can switch it off in the user options thing

pete said:
I MADE A JOKE
You're just too smart for me, Pete.

ps if you don't like the SUPER NEW ENHANCED thing you can switch it off in the user options thing
That's good to know, but I'm already getting used to the new yoke. The things it does to my backspace key are a bit funny though.

AlphaRelish said:
how very grown up of you :)
more grown up than you think......

Baba%20(old%20man).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back