smoking ban loophole (1 Viewer)

i used to work in a pub and every weekend i'd loose my voice because of how smoky it was.
the smoking ban is rapid.
nuff said.

i was driving down gracepark road just before christmas and there was a dude no older than 15 walking on his own smoking a pipe.
can't remember the point of the story...

The smoking ban is for the best I do think.

However I do miss sitting in a pub during a warm summers day and seeing the sun cut through the heavy smoke, or the day after a horrible night and going into the pub to the warm comforting smell of cigarettes. :eek:

At Roadburn they had this aquarium type thing that you could smoke in. I went in on the the saturday night and had to go outside for some fresh air after. It was grim, but at least there was a choice.

reminds me of the fucking depressing smoking room in bradford airport, that truly makes me wanna stop smoking. Why cant we have snazzy ones like they had in tokyo airport when I flew through there?

At Roadburn they had this aquarium type thing that you could smoke in. I went in on the the saturday night and had to go outside for some fresh air after. It was grim, but at least there was a choice.

As usual 2000ad is decades ahead of the game

Smokatorium.jpg

reminds me of the fucking depressing smoking room in bradford airport, that truly makes me wanna stop smoking. Why cant we have snazzy ones like they had in tokyo airport when I flew through there?

Le guess who Fest in Utrecht have the same thing as well. It’s gross but it saved us going out into a cold rainy street in November

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back