Comprehensive List of Dublin City Centre Pubs Selling Toasties (1 Viewer)

Publin

Threads
how about pubs with non-alco beer?
I'll look into it a bit more. I would assume that most would have it, but never having bought any you might be able to tell me if it's hard to get or whether the selection is poor.

nooleen

bad ape
Supporter
Threads
i'm not in dublin any more myself but someone has done a map for the UK (http://alcoholfreebeerhere.com/map/) which i'd find useful except they don't update it much

pubs that do real ales and that kind of thing tend to have a non-alco option or two, it's rare enough in standard pubs

Publin

Threads
i'm not in dublin any more myself but someone has done a map for the UK which i'd find useful except they don't update it much

pubs that do real ales and that kind of thing tend to have a non-alco option or two, it's rare enough in standard pubs
I'll be talking to a few publicans in the next few days, so I'll ask how common they are and what the selection is.

worthit

Threads
Houricans do them but it's a rip off of a little atmosphereless shit hole.

Jill Hives

Once Removed
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Website
25.media.tumblr.com

El Topo

Threads
Fallon's do toasties, on batch loaf, brown or white bread, kudos. I haven't tried one, but batch loaf toasties are the biz.
They also do Estrella gluten free at the same price as regular bottles of beer, anywhere I've seen gluten free beers they're more expensive. Estrella regular is a quality lager. They also have alcohol free beers.
* I'm not in any way affiliated with Fallon's. I've just had a couple of lovely pints of Guinness there.

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
This reminds me, I had a really great cheese and onion toastie (with side salad) in O'Sheas, Lower Bridge Street the other day

they use real bread..none of your sliced pan rubbish

went down really well with a pint of Guinness

no cocaine in it as far as I could tell though

hermie

Supporter
Threads
Website
Visit site
The northside is pretty poorly represented it has to be said. Though it just goes to show how a toastie really reflects the quality of the boozer, those listed would be pretty high up on the list of best in the capital. That and shit toilets, that's another indicator - the Sackville Lounge being the exception that proves the rule.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Happy Birthday
    Mars in Virgo
    Sneaks
    Happy Birthday

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads