Slomatics, De Nov, Seadog, Drainland, Erode You - Cork 22/9 (1 Viewer)

"Why are ye going to Dublin" "Because we live there""Do you like the Locust?" "No" "They're deadly, I went to se them, the drummer was checking me out while they were playing but I kept saying "That's my girlfriend"..blah blah blah..." "Yeah, I don't like them" "They're deadly.I was at the gig like, and they we re deadly and they're all vegetarian as well and..."

by the time she got the the part about being a stripper who works for Peta I thought I was actually going to have a brain haemhorrage. seriously.

:D he he guys nightmare...

Spotted this on the net, if only they had a stall in Freds or Leos house they could have made enough to retire!!!

31616B17-FF78-E839-4452204271540699.jpg

read the story...

http://www.sundaymail.co.uk/news/tm...objectid=19832856&siteid=64736-name_page.html

"Why are ye going to Dublin" "Because we live there""Do you like the Locust?" "No" "They're deadly, I went to se them, the drummer was checking me out while they were playing but I kept saying "That's my girlfriend"..blah blah blah..." "Yeah, I don't like them" "They're deadly.I was at the gig like, and they we re deadly and they're all vegetarian as well and..."

by the time she got the the part about being a stripper who works for Peta I thought I was actually going to have a brain haemhorrage. seriously.

yup i was waiting to hoof the remaining bottle i had in my pocket at you if you told her about my PETA days!:)

great weekend,even with the hassle of having shitty old strings and a shitty old strap it was great fun playing and everyone else was excellent.thanks for putting us on leo.

actually, does anyone have any photos of the aforementioned speakers collapsing?Might be funny to use for the record..

They didn't collapse...you knocked into them...I saw you...I laughed too...a lot.

Fukkin' immense weekend!! Think everyone, bar the Bull McSharry had ball. Roll on Jazz Funeral. I'll be seeing yis, ya Corkonian bitches!!

Peace!

.|..|

Did someone inject me with Jaggermeister back at Leos? I'm still fuct today!
Great weekend, brilliant gig and lots of fun hanging out with friends (old and new). Cheers Leo, see ya soon boss

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back