Slomatics, De Nov, Seadog, Drainland, Erode You - Cork 22/9 (1 Viewer)

Jazz funeral unlikely on my part seeing as myself and Kates house has been put up for sale and we have to be moved out by November 1st. So probably moving home to the countryside for the Jazz weekend. Leo will probably get some civilised neighbours for once. Moving sucks.

Killer comedown after such an amazing weekend. It's as if it were all a dream.
DeSlovissimus ruled!!

yes it should indeed be DeSlovissdogLand, i likes it :D
cheers to the both of ye hallions for a top weekend,...Richie I feel your pain, i'm in a fuckin world of misery still today after such a brilliant and fun weekend, still it was well worth it!!!

i'm in a fuckin world of misery still today after such a brilliant and fun weekend, still it was well worth it!!!
ya feicin nordie wimp, Ive had no hangovers or lethargy from the gentle liver workout that was last weekend, but then again maybe my cold masked any other discomforts I was feeling, see ya at grey daturas, crippled black phoenix day of doomness

did those mp3 cds turn up yet ya bollox?:p

any chance you can burn us that Brawl and whatever other aul hardcore we were listenin to on friday night? I remember (barely) listening to some great stuff that I dont got

ya feicin nordie wimp, Ive had no hangovers or lethargy from the gentle liver workout that was last weekend, but then again maybe my cold masked any other discomforts I was feeling, see ya at grey daturas, crippled black phoenix day of doomness

seeing as i'm out of the country for grey daturas in dublin and Crippled Black Phoenix arent playing dublin i'm half considering a trip up to belfast for this.
ones an afternoon gig and the others a night gig? what venues?

jaysus brawl...must dig some of that out myself. .|..|

yeah Trev, first time i'd heard Brawl and they totally reminded me of early Therapy? (before they turned completely sit) mixed with some El Bastardo!! Top notch!!!

Grey Daturas/Bad Boat (& possibly DeNov ??) - avo gig in Katy Dalys, Ormeau Ave, Bellend

Crippled Black Phoenix/ ASIYAYFTB (and so I yawned at yis from the bar) and another TBC - evenin gig in the Black Box, Cathedral Quarter, Belfart

come on up for it yis suvern loons!

yeah Trev, first time i'd heard Brawl and they totally reminded me of early Therapy? (before they turned completely sit) mixed with some El Bastardo!! Top notch!!!

Grey Daturas/Bad Boat (& possibly DeNov ??) - avo gig in Katy Dalys, Ormeau Ave, Bellend

Crippled Black Phoenix/ ASIYAYFTB (and so I yawned at yis from the bar) and another TBC - evenin gig in the Black Box, Cathedral Quarter, Belfart

come on up for it yis suvern loons!

De Nov. shan't be making it up North for this one seeing as our singer has work and myself and Karen are heading off to field to take drugs. !ninjaaaa

However, you're more than welcome to try and wrangle us onto that CBP bill Niall. :D

Richie, that is possibly the shittest news I've heard all week. Moving gaff fukkin sucks, not to mention the dividing of Cork party central. I'd rather eat my own arm then move gaff, such a shitty buzz!! :(

Shit, so maybe this really is the end of Leo doing gigs...nah, doubt it actually! :p

is this a recent event?

nah a month ago i'd say...i only saw a phone pic of it cos he hightailed it out of dublin before i saw him.

i'm sure leo or eamonn or someone has seen it. you couldnt ask jenny cos she might be a bit biased. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back