Slomatics, De Nov, Seadog, Drainland, Erode You - Cork 22/9 (1 Viewer)

error type 11

Supporter
Website
www.fnarr.net
This will be in Fred Zeppelins in Cork on Saturday 22nd September, is free admission and is the last time Ill be doing a gig for the foreseeable future if ever. Will be starting early as there are 5 bands. Hope to see some of ye there

SLOMATICS
www.myspace.com/slomatics

Slow, heavy, doom laden music that will make your bowels move \V/ One of the best bands from these shores....if you havent caught them yet then why the hell not? Think early Melvins, Cavity and Floor!

The new album "Kalceanna" is out now. Go check out their myspace. Destroyed pretty much everyone at Curfew and their new stuff is (if possible) getting better than their already tried and tested set pieces!

Fuzz, Loud Guitars... Gongs.. shouting.. you get the idea!

DE NOVISSIMIS

Stupidly heavy 6 piece in the vein of Japans Corrupted and other super slow propositions like Monarch with

black/grind interludes in some tracks. Guaranteed to destroy eardrums from many paces

SEADOG

Sound like The Fucking Champs in a drunken bar brawl on a Saturday night. Perfect http://www.myspace.com/deadseadogs

DRAINLAND

Comprised of ex Serpents members and others who are taking a less clausthrophobic approach to Serpents in their music but still heavy and unsettling nonetheless. A bit like Unsane through a sludge doom grinder. They have music up here http://www.myspace.com/drainlanddublin and some live videos as well.

ERODE YOU

Noothgrush/Grief worship from Lurgan/Belfast
www.myspace.com/erodeyou

fonz.jpg

it is theee finest 5 band bill of heavy homegrown irish talent, the craic will no doubt be 90+ yeeeeeooow! Leo is this Doom103 then, the final frontier??

Doom 103...this time, it's personal!! :p

Sure, it'll be our very own elitist-nobodies invited-we're having our own fun now piss off -Doom 103!!!

Hurrah!!!

Here Chris, I bet I can bring more drugs than you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back