Slomatics, De Nov, Seadog, Drainland, Erode You - Cork 22/9 (1 Viewer)

I dunno if I can source one or not down here Jamie, if you cant bring it Im sure we'll figure something out.
Erode You have had to pull out unfortunately so 4 band bill now people, longer sets, more drinkin'

just in case anyone is thinking of getting the bus down, the aircoach on westmoreland street is your best bet, faster and less shit!

they are goin at 1, 3 and 5 pm tomorrow

all the cool mofo's will be on the 3pm .|..|:D

just in case anyone is thinking of getting the bus down, the aircoach on westmoreland street is your best bet, faster and less shit!

they are goin at 1, 3 and 5 pm tomorrow

all the cool mofo's will be on the 3pm .|..|:D

hey ed, that bus wont get in til at least half 7 / 8
3 aircoach from dublin is always a dose! but if you've gotten it before and thats been ok for ya, coolio! :)

ehhhh...Erode You aren't playing??

Our guitarist decided that he "couldn't be bothered" to play it yesterday. He is also decided he "couldnt be bothered" to play our gig with the Locust until a few hours before as well last night. Tried everything we could to get him to fuckin wise up but he doesn't see reason :mad:

Our guitarist decided that he "couldn't be bothered" to play it yesterday. He is also decided he "couldnt be bothered" to play our gig with the Locust until a few hours before as well last night. Tried everything we could to get him to fuckin wise up but he doesn't see reason :mad:

So he couldn't be bothered being in the band at all then? Hope yas sacked him.

PS does this mean you'll be in work this weekend?

Yeh we "couldn't be bothered" with him in the band anymore. Now we have to find someone else fucksake though!

You know what, I actually am sick now. Like really really sick. The world getting revenge at me........

here's some pics from last night... unfortunately i was too drunk to hold a cameras by the time slomatics were on... savage night.... Leo your gigis will be sorely missed! your a fookin legend.|..|
l_453344fd6018d42988b0498521e20f69.jpg
l_a7a5d36ca1033e7ccc03c9a3724f7a54.jpg
l_b38e2b81c23f7563597c552a8c1660e9.jpg
l_b31de7ca2cc3ceaa6b2a953d2af4b39a.jpg
l_bfee72e618a2f547ce43b25cbf648c62.jpg
l_efa6f8575b78b884411584996dbaf4c8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back