sleepbags (1 Viewer)

i'm not really sure what popup tents are. But, I mean, the yoke I was talking about weighs in a less than a kilo, packs into something the size of 1 and a half bags of sugar, and will take about 4-5 minutes to put up.

If its convenience you're after, I dont really see it getting much better than that.

i'm not really sure what popup tents are. But, I mean, the yoke I was talking about weighs in a less than a kilo, packs into something the size of 1 and a half bags of sugar, and will take about 4-5 minutes to put up.

If its convenience you're after, I dont really see it getting much better than that.

The yoke you're talking about would be grand. I think this is what he's talking about though

http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-pitch-a-pop-up-tent

The yoke you're talking about would be grand. I think this is what he's talking about though

http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-pitch-a-pop-up-tent

jesus, the minute child molester glasses go out of fashion I want an official stamped document outlining this so I can inform the general public.

My sister has taken to wearing them.

I'd take back the ridiculous Gucci bug eye granny glasses no problem at this point.

What's your man on about, don't camp under trees. They're treeeeeees man. Trees is good to camp under. Keeps the rain off, nice and sheltered, no plants growing around the base there, nice soft ground.
Cop on.
Trees.
They're not bad.

60589-Lippi-Selk-Bag-One---LIGHT-BLUE.jpg
10939-Lippi-Selk-Bag-One---DARK-RED.jpg
78091-Lippi-Selk-Bag-One---DARK-BROWN.jpg
28845-Lippi-Selk-Bag-Two---GreenGrey.jpg
89677-Lippi-Selk-Bag-Two.jpg

hehehehehe

all those years i've searched in vain for a Stay Puft Marshmallow Man costume..
hurry up Halloween!

I've used a Decathalon pop-up tent. They're fine if you are going somewhere in a car, otherwise they are shit - no good for carrying unless you are only carrying a tent. The boy keeps his in the wheel well of the car as a just in case tent.

Easy to put up (obviously), but you've only a couple of guy lines, so you can't get the flysheet as tight as you might like when there's a bit of a breeze and it flaps slightly. Bit of a pain to fold up. We had great weather, so no idea how waterproof the thing is, but Decathalon stuff is normally okay for the price.

Basically, I wouldn't get a pop-up tent if you intend to walk anywhere at all with it. Bulky and awkward, and not that much quicker to put up than a tent you're used to.

I think Vango, Coleman, and Gelert all do some reasonable entry level tents. My sister went on a Gelert spree in Millets last week and got a sleeping bag and a therma-rest type mat, which she is chuffed with.

when you say entry level do you mean like its a basic DSLR or would it be more of a kodak quick flash( i like photos) i want something easy to carry, light, waterproof, strong. its for hiking and trips in the woods. anyway thanks pirate

You want what Flashback's got. I saw some decent Coleman one-man tents at the weekend, one of the lads had the ancestor of the Coleman Kraz that he's been using regularly for about 7 years and he swears by it.

The whole front unzips on both sides, and the end of the sleeves unzips so you can stick your hands out. You wouldn't even have to get out of the selk bag (as a guy). You could just walk outside, unzip, do your business, zip back up and you're away.

As a girl it's not any worse than a normal sleeping bag would be.
You could use a pstyle to pee ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back