Sinead O'Connor..take a fucking bow. (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 567
  • Views 54K
  • Watchers 9
in fairness i'd say the majority of late late watchers wouldn't have a bog who miley cyrus is, she's more of an internet meme than a celebrity

I'd say they know who she is alright, but that they think she's still fifteen. The whole thing was fairly cringey as expected. I don't know why she was given airtime if she wasn't going to discuss the issue at hand and explain what she meant about getting lawyers on the case etc. She dug another big hole for herself anyway, I'm sure she'll enjoy wallowing in it.

in fairness i'd say the majority of late late watchers wouldn't have a bog who miley cyrus is, she's more of an internet meme than a celebrity

20.jpg

anything else we should know about Neil Gaiman?
many years ago i was very, very drunk and met @coraline in Whelan's. The conversation turned to usernames (i think?) and went something like this

c: ...it's from the Neil Gaiman book
me: Oh yeah! The Neil Diamond song!
c: Coraline
me: Sweet Caroline?

OK that's way funnier in my head.

many years ago i was very, very drunk and met @coraline in Whelan's. The conversation turned to usernames (i think?) and went something like this

c: ...it's from the Neil Gaiman book
me: Oh yeah! The Neil Diamond song!
c: Coraline
me: Sweet Caroline?

OK that's way funnier in my head.

Look upon my works, ye mighty and despair.

"Thumped is an independent, alternative, DIY music site & discussion forum, online since January 1999."

With 9 pages discussing Miley Cyrus....

PS Who the fuck is Neil Gaiman?

"Thumped is an independent, alternative, DIY music site & discussion forum, online since January 1999."

With 9 pages discussing Miley Cyrus....

PS Who the fuck is Neil Gaiman?

ah every fucking band in ireland describes themselves as 'pop' in their bio. People are interested.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back