Simpsons Movie Confirmed (3 Viewers)

lmd64 said:
TWO hours of Buffy TVS? yay.

anyway, my favs would definitely be any episode with Kang and Kodos, especially the one where they replace Clin-Ton and Dole with themselves, and Homer runs up at the end and unmasks them jsut like they do in Scooby Doo... ahh, how i laughed.

that's the my daughter one

I thought the last few episodes were fairly shite buh I doubt they'd make a fillim unless they had some good proper ideas.

I hope the fillims good so I do. :)

Sponges said:
I thought the last few episodes were fairly shite buh I doubt they'd make a fillim unless they had some good proper ideas.

I hope the fillims good so I do. :)
have you been writing that reply since the 12th of February?
think ya slightly over cooked it to be honest.

hag said:
i really don't think they'd let themselves do anything shit... i'm lookin' forward to it.

*sob* such untouched unspoilt innocence, i didnt think comments like that existed anymore.

they wont let themselves do anything shit but they will have a hell of a time stopping fox tinkering with it. the studios have a long history of screwing with the final cut of practically every film that goes through their fat fingers (dennis hopper edited late at night with a gun by his side and even then they tried to mess with him)

i read an interview with groening before where he said they put in as much over the top stuff (blood, swearing, etc) as possible because they know fox will sanitise 10-20% of the stuff. so if you take into account the size of the film thats a lot of extra gore, swearing and what not that will be lying on the cutting room floor. a film in itself!

Jimmy Magee said:
Dream Team is so obviously genius
Simpsons Shmimpsons. BRING BACK THE TEEEEEAM.

I really really miss it. Anyone heard what's happened?

Also, on a Simpsons note, I'm kind of dreading it. Like a mother who knows her child squawks like a parrot and dances like a mule, dreading witnessing her performance in a talent show.
But hey, prove me wrong little girl.

index-shane.jpg
Boyzone heart-throb Shane Lynch has started filming a role in Dream Team. Shane, 28, will appear in the new series as Eli Knox, the millionaire owner of Harchester United, who made his cash in the dotcom boom. He comes in to add more glamour to the team who have just made it into the Champions League. The part comes after reformed wildman Shane starred in Channel 4 athletics challenge The Games earlier this year. He follows the lead of bandmate Keith Duffy, who moved on to Coronation Street as Ciaran McCarthy.

You see???? you see why I love The Team?

God help us all.

aoifed said:
index-shane.jpg
Boyzone heart-throb Shane Lynch has started filming a role in Dream Team. Shane, 28, will appear in the new series as Eli Knox, the millionaire owner of Harchester United, who made his cash in the dotcom boom. He comes in to add more glamour to the team who have just made it into the Champions League. The part comes after reformed wildman Shane starred in Channel 4 athletics challenge The Games earlier this year. He follows the lead of bandmate Keith Duffy, who moved on to Coronation Street as Ciaran McCarthy.
Well at least he got back from Iraq unscathed, thanks be to God.

Although I'm about as timely with this reply as the good kicking that Dubya deserves is..

..I love the episode where they're explaining why there are no pictures of Maggie in the photo albums. It's a good story as well as bein damned funny.

Plus where Homer does the Guatamalan insanity peppers.

Right.. I'm off to make vote that we don't invade Iraq..

..hang on..

you used to have to go to college to get HALF the jokes (Itchy runs afoul of an irishman - an ethnography) now its just see how many times we can get Homer to scream per episode.

That intro is a perfect summary of everything that has been shit about the show for the past 10 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back