Simpsons Movie Confirmed (3 Viewers)

The sounder dudes on here may have posted on this one before. Anyhow, in the interests of keeping this board Indy-centric, anyone catch the South Park where those crazy Kids try to prevent Spielberg and Lucas from digitally fuckin' 'round with Raiders?
C'est Magnifique.
Not a South Park fan, mind.

you're all stoopid. simpsons is great.

Homer for sanitation commissioner is my all-time fave.

A couple of shit ones lately, but they'd need to have a decade of bad ones to undo the magic. Has made me laugh for an hour a day for the past ten years.

ahhh, lordy.

errr... well isaid what you said, that means you're stupid, no? ;)
Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
you're all stoopid. simpsons is great.

Homer for sanitation commissioner is my all-time fave.

A couple of shit ones lately, but they'd need to have a decade of bad ones to undo the magic. Has made me laugh for an hour a day for the past ten years.

ahhh, lordy.

i think sky one / net2 / bbc2's overkill of showing the simpsons (not a bad thing) out of sequence has helped hide just how poor the recent ones are. most people aren't really getting any idea of which ones belong to which series etc....and to say that there's only been a "couple" of bad episodes in the last few years is kinda retarded.
i don't think anyone is hating on the simpsons outright (i know i'm not); it's obviously the best show ever.

andrew

You gonna let him get away with that? You gonna let this fucking punk get away with that? What's the matter? What's the world coming to?
[Bison pulls out a gun and shoots Hag in the chest]

michaelknight said:
Yeah, guess it's the old chestnut of personal opinion. I'd have liked to see it finish around the time of the carny episode...that was the beginning o the end for me. But if loadsa other people like the stuff since I guess that would have been just plain selfish.

QUOTE]

what shite would sky play from 7-8 everyday or on weekends?

fuckin dream team or some shite

hag said:
ok ok, i take it back, it's not worth getting shot over!!!

Dude,
Some things ARE worth getting shot over.
Just sayin' maybe you should give it some thought before you act so rashly in taking it back. Belief's are worth abiding by is all.

yeah? you see, the idea of andy whipping out a piece and blowing my brains out over a simpons episode isn't really such an alien concept to me, i wouldn't be surprised if i woke up tomorrow a read he'd killed some people for dissing his band. he once punched me in the face, while i was dancing, for absolutely no reason. fair enough, i was dancing pretty badly, which may have offended him, but i'm against violence as a means to prove your mental superiority, it just doesn't make sense.
Dixer said:
Dude,
Some things ARE worth getting shot over.
Just sayin' maybe you should give it some thought before you act so rashly in taking it back. Belief's are worth abiding by is all.

hag said:
yeah? you see, the idea of andy whipping out a piece and blowing my brains out over a simpons episode isn't really such an alien concept to me, i wouldn't be surprised if i woke up tomorrow a read he'd killed some people for dissing his band. he once punched me in the face, while i was dancing, for absolutely no reason. fair enough, i was dancing pretty badly, which may have offended him, but i'm against violence as a means to prove your mental superiority, it just doesn't make sense.

Chillax dude,
just actin' the flute.
"You gonna let him get away with that? You gonna let this fucking punk get away with that? What's the matter? What's the world coming to?
[Bison pulls out a gun and shoots Hag in the chest]"
This isn't about you. Or that Bison dude. Its about much more than that. Its about this:

:) dude, i'm so chillaxed right now...
read my post again, if you know andy and can picture it and you know me, it should conjour up some funny images. it's a true story by the way... i thought this was kinda funny "but i'm against violence as a means to prove your mental superiority, it just doesn't make sense."
Dixer said:
Chillax dude,
just actin' the flute.
"You gonna let him get away with that? You gonna let this fucking punk get away with that? What's the matter? What's the world coming to?
[Bison pulls out a gun and shoots Hag in the chest]"
This isn't about you. Or that Bison dude. Its about much more than that. Its about this:

M.BISON said:
i think sky one / net2 / bbc2's overkill of showing the simpsons (not a bad thing) out of sequence has helped hide just how poor the recent ones are. most people aren't really getting any idea of which ones belong to which series etc....and to say that there's only been a "couple" of bad episodes in the last few years is kinda retarded.
i don't think anyone is hating on the simpsons outright (i know i'm not); it's obviously the best show ever.

andrew
think BBC2 show them in order - just are years/seasons behind
not sure about RTE and Sky is totally random-ish save the new episode every Sunday/fortnight

thegoone said:
michaelknight said:
Yeah, guess it's the old chestnut of personal opinion. I'd have liked to see it finish around the time of the carny episode...that was the beginning o the end for me. But if loadsa other people like the stuff since I guess that would have been just plain selfish.

QUOTE]

what shite would sky play from 7-8 everyday or on weekends?

fuckin dream team or some shite
TWO hours of Buffy TVS? yay.

anyway, my favs would definitely be any episode with Kang and Kodos, especially the one where they replace Clin-Ton and Dole with themselves, and Homer runs up at the end and unmasks them jsut like they do in Scooby Doo... ahh, how i laughed.

Kent: Senator Dole, why should people vote for you instead of President Clinton?
Kang: It makes no difference which one of us you vote for. Either way, your planet is doomed. DOOMED!
Kent: Well, a refreshingly frank response there from senator Bob Dole.

...and...

"Uh, Mr. President, Sir. People are becoming a bit... confused by the way your and your opponent are, well, constantly holding hands."
"We are merely exchanging long protein strings. If you can think of a simpler way, I'd like to hear it."

Quotes taken from http://www.snpp.com/ - for all your Simpsons Quotes requirements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back