Silver Jews, Whelan's, May 16 (1 Viewer)

i am so excited about this!!!

been waitin to see DCB for about 12 years now!

i am so excited about this!!!

been waitin to see DCB for about 12 years now!

Same here! Got into the Joos in '93, via Pavement. Been reading interviews with him, he seems to be comfortable with the whole touring thing now, which is great.

2487226112_149f09db09.jpg

Dundalk set list from last weekend.

very early start for Silver Jews. Is it a long set or are we being turfed out early?

or are these times just a rough estimate and they could turn out to be an hour early than will actually happen?

no these are the scheduled times.
no one will be turfed out early
hoping for a long set but that's up to Silver Jews

Same here! Got into the Joos in '93, via Pavement. Been reading interviews with him, he seems to be comfortable with the whole touring thing now, which is great.

they opened last night with "trains across the sea" and i nearly fell over:) bermans hurt his hand so he can't play guitar but he's a natural with that microphone, he's very entertaining onstage, and the chemistry between him and cassie is beautiful...he jumped off the stage to serenade her during "tennessee"! enjoy:heart:

they opened last night with "trains across the sea" and i nearly fell over:) bermans hurt his hand so he can't play guitar but he's a natural with that microphone, he's very entertaining onstage, and the chemistry between him and cassie is beautiful...he jumped off the stage to serenade her during "tennessee"! enjoy:heart:

it was deadly. Completely deadly. Encoring with punks in the beer light and random rules was just absolutely perfect. Can't wait for tonight now.

Sounds like they're on good form by the reactions on here. Hope Whelan's isn't full of talking pricks.

they opened last night with "trains across the sea" and i nearly fell over:)

Me too!I was right up the front and almost bust my face right open smiling!
Didnt expect to hear Dallas either.Such a great gig.
Managed to pick up one of the last 3 copies of Tanglewood Numbers on vinyl,which has been sold out on Drag City for ages .|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back