Silver Jews, Whelan's, May 16 (2 Viewers)

I haven't taken my t-shirt off since the gig. I mean metaphorically of course. I'm not a scum-bag.

this one? actually my one is more turquoise....lovely stuff!
sjt.gif

Gig of the year for me so far. Dave Berman is my hero. Nice to have songs from all the albums too. Just got Natural Air in the post today.

Your hero thinks you're just some hanger on I brought along to the gig, hate that.

i have the green one, i think every single person i know in the whole world ever bought a tshirt at the dublin gig.

I have the green one too, I can't wait till everyone turns up at the same gig wearing the silver jews t-shirt

Bradford Cox hugged me when he saw my t-shirt, for a very skinny man he gives a great hug.

This was a perfect gig.Genius songwriter, ace band, charming, hilarious banter. And one of the few times in recent memory where a request has been played.

Anyone see them the last day at Primavera? Pretty much the same set, absolutely loving those blazin' guitars. His hand was still fucked - anyone reckon he's just wearing that bandage to get out of playing the guitar?

We walked down towards ATP stage, just kicked into Random Rules, then just standing there near the front, my friend goes to me "Tim Harrington is standing over there and he's absolutely loving this shit!" One of my friends had never even heard of the Silverjews and he was completely bowled over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back