Signs of Aging (1 Viewer)

Mind, I can hold a grudge, make stuff up in my own mind, and weigh in on the side of black or white, rather that being more level-headed. Aweful curmudgeonly I am, with my old age.
Feck ye all.

Being thankful that we can't all just get along because that would be boring as fuck and possibly the end of all art and society as we know it.

Don't think so ?

Let's go motherfuckers !!!!

funny-gif-angry-cow.gif

Young hippy types always want to get along. and when I say hippies, I mean anyone with long hair and ckear skin, the little fuckers.

You know what I mean. Young kids with bright-eyed notions that they're gonna make the world a better place by smelling it up, smoking pot, making free love and sitting on the curb.
It's obvious I wasn't talking about the hippie women. They dance around with their long hair, macramé shawls, smelling of pachoulie and making every old person feel good for a moment.

I'm working towards that, and not far off at the moment.
Last 30min, been texting my mam about cures for gout, from my own experience and the experience and knowledge that I've received from a few of my best mates. Their average age is about 75.
Gonna be a crazy old guy on the street soon enough that everyone either loves or is afraid of.

A colleague in work offered to help me on something saying "I'm free". She had no idea who John Inman was, rendering my quip redundant

Ben and Jerry's ice cream was half price in tesco the other day so I bought loads. The cashier said "Oh youre' going to be very popular when you bring these home to them" I could tell she was picturing my non-existent happy children , their little faces lit up in delight and the treats Daddy brought them

I'm working towards that, and not far off at the moment.
Last 30min, been texting my mam about cures for gout, from my own experience and the experience and knowledge that I've received from a few of my best mates. Their average age is about 75.
Gonna be a crazy old guy on the street soon enough that everyone either loves or is afraid of.

A hippe would say drink some pomegranate juice and lots of water or even some herb tea !

Ben and Jerry's ice cream was half price in tesco the other day so I bought loads. The cashier said "Oh youre' going to be very popular when you bring these home to them" I could tell she was picturing my non-existent happy children , their little faces lit up in delight and the treats Daddy brought them

I had a similar thing happen to me once when i bought a really huge tea pot.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thats true enough growing up or being young can be very difficult there has to be some sort of trade off or bonus you get with age like some sort of mental maturity or development of some sort.

The bonus for me is a kind of self-confidence. I was insecure and self-conscious about all sorts of stuff in my twenties but now I think I'm a cool motherfucker - as are lots of my friends and acquaintances - but sadly the majority of people in this country still are, as Egg says, morons. But that's fine. So it's a matter of becoming comfortable in your own skin ... even if that skin is starting to look increasingly decrepid when I look at it too closely in the mirror.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back