Signs of Aging (1 Viewer)

F. Scott Fitzgerald reads John Masefield's “On Growing Old”
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Start actually clicking those 'Doctors hate her, 3 crazy things you won't believe keep you looking young' ads

You meet someone who you haven't seen in a while and they kindly remark on how big your belly is (happened 45 minutes ago on the way to work).

The parents are old folks now.
The ever-present horror of impending old age
I don't think old age is gonna be so bad - we're all gonna be uglier, but our eyesight will be shitter too so maybe it won't matter

Though I have to admit to a certain amount of envy of The Youth these days. They're so pretty, and so self-assured. Yes, they're mostly morons, but they don't know they are so it's cool

Couple of close brushes with mortality in my family in the last 12 months. That's the worst bit about aging

Though I have to admit to a certain amount of envy of The Youth these days. They're so pretty, and so self-assured. Yes, they're mostly morons, but they don't know they are so it's cool

Strongly disagree with that. Have you seen the way they dress??

And they've zero respect for their elders.

Seriously.

Mahoosive amount of wax in the ears, buh. Don't know if thats is an age thing though.

...after finishing taking a piss and having a shake...I'll stay for another 30 seconds and have another 10 shakes and try to squeeze the last of it out before tucking it back in the trousers.

HAHA!!! God I miss you Er.

What I'm noticing:
Liking Radio Nova
Sofa + wine + wife > pub (and most gigs)
Stiffness. In work if I'm at my desk for more then an hour my knee really hurts when I try to walk anywhere
Thunderous, houseshaking morning farts
Being more readily prepared to argue with anybody about anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back