Sick of it all tommorow (1 Viewer)

ReadySteadyJedi said:
To gav20be re: rep, if you have met me in person, you'd know i'm a pisstaker. Shouldn't take things so serious mate, especially things on eirecore.

That was me, just having a bad morning and took it the wrong way, you have my appologies. I'd re-rep you but my points are low enough not to matter a dam to anyone.

I cant believe ye are wasting yer time on this "rep" shite. Get over it ye fuckin children. Seriously, somebody do someting about this. Do we really need this kind of crap on a board like this. !zed :confused:

In fairness, nothing good has ever come of Eirecore. Its here for the pisstaking. repping is the internet equivilent of a water fight. sometimes you splash someone, sometimes you get the balloon with the piss in it.

Daniel said:
I cant believe ye are wasting yer time on this "rep" shite. Get over it ye fuckin children. Seriously, somebody do someting about this. Do we really need this kind of crap on a board like this. !zed :confused:

I would give you some rep for this but its too much effort to move the mouse that far up the screen. Where I'd agree that the rep thing is a load of bullshit, but its a good way of sending someone a brief message.

falsemonkey said:
I would give you some rep for this but its too much effort to move the mouse that far up the screen. Where I'd agree that the rep thing is a load of bullshit, but its a good way of sending someone a brief message.

Private Message.

damone said:
Not bad ,not great just bland, i was surprised how few were at this considering they packed the tbmc,the MEATHEAD brigade were out in force trying desperatly to be yanks tho thats not the bands fault!!!!!! they re no DS13 thats for fucing sure
I thought voodoo was the worst place sick of it all could have played.

Shay HT said:
They didnt want to play the music centre because of the barrier and security. People usually give out if a band plays the music centre :confused:
True but i prefer it too the voodoo lounge, well for gigs like sick of it all anyway, voodoo is better for smaller gigs.

To the 380 people that came to the show and hopefully had a good time thank you, great gig, great band, great nite...if you weren't there zip it...end of thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back