Sick of it all tommorow (2 Viewers)

Janer, you seem to know the kind of people who think everyone who plays a gig is a rockstar and anyone who doesn't play for free/cider is an egotistical prick. Met SOIA in belgium a few weeks back and they were all very very nice, seen them twice and they're fuckin amazing. Mates of mine who were playing at the belfast gig and aren't even really into hardcore thought they were amazing. Punks 1, truPUNX 0.

SOIA were totally cool and easy to deal with, as was their tour manager, Sheep. We all wanted to have the barrier removed and were told that if SOIA signed a waiver it would be. For obvious reasons there was no way they could risk doing that.

Regarding the eBay thing, Lou was just saying that any merch of theirs up there is bootlegs which is a totally fair point. They were selling things cheaper than most bands do anyway.

The show was AMAZING anyway, it moves in as my number 1 after The Hanson Brothers show in Belfast and The Dwarves in Manchester.

Interviewed Lou last night for a while and he was beyond sound. the rest of the lads were fuckin bang on too. pure soundness was reeking from their pores

Gig in belfast was great. dein kampf had a blast. Cheers too all the lads in belfast who were organising the gig.

Sean I had a spare ticket last night i was gonna ring you but i dont have yer number, pm it to me incase somefink like that happens again man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back