Show us yer pedalboard (1 Viewer)

_Katie_

Threads
The some neck guys are really sound, Benny Crean on talbot st is also excellent at repair work
Good to know! I'm now playing a tobacco brown squier tele. Feels like a toy guitar after playing the original tele beast (so heavy!) but still a fairly lovely guitar.

Unicron

Supporter
Threads
Website
theformersovietreublic.bandcamp.com
BINNED! Dear jesus. I'm actually very upset at the thought of that. I hope some thrifty dumpster diver found it.

A friend of mine found a WURLITZER in a skip recently.

A. WURLITZER.
A friend of mine in Brooklyn (natch) found an abandoned piano on the side of the street last year. He started organising mates to help him bring it to his second floor walkup apartment and then decided that he'd better try playing it on the street to see if it was worth the effort. In bits it was.

GARYXKNIFEDX

Supporter
Threads
Website
Visit site
I bought a Mooer solo pedal a while ago,27euro post paid from aliexpress. Took a while to arrive,but worth it. Played it last night at practice and it sounded great. Bargain.

DS-1 has not been bumped though.

GARYXKNIFEDX

Supporter
Threads
Website
Visit site
Been going through all my pedals of late recently(obviously enough) only to find my Boss Phase Shifter is haunted. Keeps turning itself on and off at random. I guess it's not going to make the cut then.

prefuse

Threads
I still haven't bought a pedal board. I think I'll just use a pallet. Save a bit of money.

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
My pedalb Are let me down again at a gig last week. Have to spend some time to figure out the issue before a gig tonight. It must be great having a guitar tech.

ann post

Threads
And for people who couldn't be arsed with instagram. Nearly no power lines touching audio lines, a bit lighter and essentially this build was about getting the A/B into the system because I've been messing with two amp setups. 69841622_382801239075531_3614040706990997504_n.jpg 69906186_394841127884958_1407764626065588224_n.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Lavender EP
    Ginseng Strip 2002 (Prod. Yung Gud)
    Yung Lean
    Lavender EP

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads