Show us yer pedalboard (1 Viewer)

The some neck guys are really sound, Benny Crean on talbot st is also excellent at repair work
Good to know! I'm now playing a tobacco brown squier tele. Feels like a toy guitar after playing the original tele beast (so heavy!) but still a fairly lovely guitar.

BINNED! Dear jesus. I'm actually very upset at the thought of that. I hope some thrifty dumpster diver found it.

A friend of mine found a WURLITZER in a skip recently.

A. WURLITZER.

A friend of mine in Brooklyn (natch) found an abandoned piano on the side of the street last year. He started organising mates to help him bring it to his second floor walkup apartment and then decided that he'd better try playing it on the street to see if it was worth the effort. In bits it was.

I bought a Mooer solo pedal a while ago,27euro post paid from aliexpress. Took a while to arrive,but worth it. Played it last night at practice and it sounded great. Bargain.

DS-1 has not been bumped though.

Been going through all my pedals of late recently(obviously enough) only to find my Boss Phase Shifter is haunted. Keeps turning itself on and off at random. I guess it's not going to make the cut then.

I still haven't bought a pedal board. I think I'll just use a pallet. Save a bit of money.

wooden-pallet-1200-1000-446x256_0.jpg

My pedalb Are let me down again at a gig last week. Have to spend some time to figure out the issue before a gig tonight. It must be great having a guitar tech.

And for people who couldn't be arsed with instagram. Nearly no power lines touching audio lines, a bit lighter and essentially this build was about getting the A/B into the system because I've been messing with two amp setups. 69841622_382801239075531_3614040706990997504_n.jpg 69906186_394841127884958_1407764626065588224_n.jpg

Simplified the board down. HX stomp for f/x and a clean-ish sounding amp (Archtype) Tight metal plus ts boost for gain. Tu2 for tuning and pausing.
Just need a gate for after Tight metal.
Run this in return of Laney Ironheart studio amp.
Simples.

Attachments

• 15742815843891991445581.jpg
    15742815843891991445581.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 17
Bought a cheap Ammoon power supply. Supposedly it's isolated,not that I'm gonna notice much.

Looks like it will make swapping around/tryinng out pedals a little easier though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back