Shit Venue/Good Venue (1 Viewer)

Not serving free water is one thing, but Eamonn Dorans is guilty of not serving fucking
beer at a certain point every Saturday night and always serving metallic Guinness.
Cunts, cunts, cunts.
Looking forward to the gig on Friday though.
Hmm...

I would really love to know the reasoning behind Dorans and their drink stockage.

Was in there on Friday. Of all the beers (didn't want the black stuff that night) there was Carlsberg and Stella and possibly Bud. This is downstairs. Ah grand thinks I, Carlsberg will do. No. Flat. Change it for some wifebeater instead. Slightly less flat. 5.80eur though.

The price isn't my issue, you're not paying in. However; how the FUCK can a pub smack in the middle of town that always gets a crowd not have the bar fucking stocked on a Friday???

Same shit used to happen with Voodoo. Huey have a row with Diageo??

or cause they get the crowd week in week out there's no point in changing it! why do more work when its full as they want already!? they dont give a shit, once your handing over your moneys!

I would really love to know the reasoning behind Dorans and their drink stockage.

Was in there on Friday. Of all the beers (didn't want the black stuff that night) there was Carlsberg and Stella and possibly Bud. This is downstairs. Ah grand thinks I, Carlsberg will do. No. Flat. Change it for some wifebeater instead. Slightly less flat. 5.80eur though.

The price isn't my issue, you're not paying in. However; how the FUCK can a pub smack in the middle of town that always gets a crowd not have the bar fucking stocked on a Friday???

Same shit used to happen with Voodoo. Huey have a row with Diageo??

It's a bit weird alright, I think there's a conspiracy at work... they want to sell more bottles of piss rather than pints of it... ..

....probably just the usual bungling though

i used to work in a bar that had a venue downstairs (wont mention the name) but it closed and i lost my job.we also had an issue with tap water, one gig for example had about 70-80 people attending, 90% of the orders at the bar was for tap water and the till took €60 for the night.the manager told me was a regular occurance and he would stop tap water as the bar sales didnt cover my wages,let alone buying the stock to cover the money,esb or insurance.i think more venues will close because people attending gigs seem to spend nothing and then complain about everything.Look at voodoo and conways both closed.enough said

a at voodoo and conways both closed.enough said
conways closure trust me was nothing whatsoever to do with what your alluding too.
Also why not mention the pub if u were let go anyway?
Dubious looking account but...I wouldn't host a SXE either.

Look at voodoo

ah now a bar that used to run out of beer half way during the night and nearly always had half the taps not working.closing has more to it than a few people drinking water. any time i was there they were taking plenty of cash as long as the beer didn't run out! bad management or sxedgers?bad location?

Eamon Dorans is the same owners as the Voodoo I think and the management is everybit as bad there but they get away with it because of the location.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back