Shit Bass Players (1 Viewer)

whoah.that was like some sort of nu-primus.who the hell was the rest of the band?took way too long to realise what song it was.he wasnt even using his custom bass.with tremelo!

holy shit yes!!!i spoke of this earlier..
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i found it!!!!

some classic primus
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

les claypool is wkd but isnt a bass player he's like a guitar player. (I REALL LIKE HIM DONT GET ME WRONG)

he dont groove the bass he slaps the shit out of it

i like ma bass smood and with crafted notes

less is more

Am i the only person who likes simple bass lines in the vein of Kim Deal and such? I mean, fair play to people who can do all the fancy flash shit, i just don't fancy listening to it all that much.

And i took the two strings off me bass once - made shit of the intonation, though maybe it was just a shitty bass...

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Am i the only person who likes simple bass lines in the vein of Kim Deal and such? I mean, fair play to people who can do all the fancy flash shit, i just don't fancy listening to it all that much.

And i took the two strings off me bass once - made shit of the intonation, though maybe it was just a shitty bass...
aye im with you both there kings lead and readysteady.
i think people like les claypool are more of a novelty than a backbone heartbeat pulse or whatever.
id choose krist noveselic over claypool any day.
steady grooves is what you tap your foot to.

pete said:

Deadly must be a while back. Brain & Larrys hair give it away.

All three of them are legends. Read a recent interview with brain in a drumming magazine. They said he did a drum demo for them plating with baguettes. Id love to have seen that.

Lets not forget Posessed...
foto-possessed.jpg

also go a record player so I'm finally able to listen to this....

sane.jpg

Yes, now that everyone's love affair with jerk-off drummers is simmering down I think the stage is definitely set for some frantic lonely bass worrying. zzzzzzzzzzzz#
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ;-0 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzoozzzzzzzz

most bass players are good. theres a band from shankill called Frank Gambales Extension which have a great bass player.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back