shit bands '09 - music takes a turn for the worse (1 Viewer)

lympog

Website
www.myspace.com
...and this has nothing to do with michael jackson
feel free to put all the shit new bands in this thread - maybe when we finally de-evolve back into monkey's, we can throw faeces at these shitbricks

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzVK0CumPgg"]YouTube - Boy Crisis - Dressed to Digress[/ame]

:mad:
leigh

The chorus has the same bassline as Echo Beach, that's a good thing anyway.

It wasn't SO bad. Shit bands in '09 are certainly "better" than they were in '89 or '99 anyway, don't you think?

I hate Little Boots...or whatever the fuck it is.

Actually there's a lot of cheapo mediocre synth bands popping up from every bleedin corner..what is this the 80's?

...actually, I know what it is, they didn't make it bad enough first time around so they're gonna give it a go again, see how low we can really go.

Science help us!

!Bog

hey where's the toilet gone?

that's 45 seconds I'll never get back. Thanks Leigh.

i'll fetch them for you if you want

The chorus has the same bassline as Echo Beach, that's a good thing anyway.

It wasn't SO bad. Shit bands in '09 are certainly "better" than they were in '89 or '99 anyway, don't you think?

meh - i just think they're differently shit

I hate Little Boots...or whatever the fuck it is.

Actually there's a lot of cheapo mediocre synth bands popping up from every bleedin corner..what is this the 80's?

...actually, I know what it is, they didn't make it bad enough first time around so they're gonna give it a go again, see how low we can really go.

Science help us!

!Bog

hey where's the toilet gone?

little boots
la roux
lady gaga
ladyhawke

all under the banner or "kooky" or "quirky" electro acts
all starting with the letter "L"
all signed to the same company
all full of shit

diplomatic certainly.

i hate la roux so much it hurts inside.

Seriously? I made it to the i'm looking for a tigress line about 18 seconds in. i couldn't take any more

you sir are braver than band of fucking brothers

Washing Cattle is a deadly name for a band, but you'd have to change it to Le Washing Cattle, to be 'in' with the goons

I can't get over just how Freaked out/ Bored / Disgusted all the girls in the video look. especially the asian girl getting Liar shouted in her face and the one dancing with the puke voiced one. if you listen closely enough you can hear her crying after every take.

that's not boredom - they're being turned on..!

i love la roux in the same way i like anything that i dont even consider to be music till i've had about 8 pints. the bridge in that coming in for the kill (the ten or so seconds) near the end where she does this big drawn out 'ooooooouuuuuuuooO)OOOOOOOOO)0000000000000000000000000000oooooo ooooooooo oooooooooooooooo' is one of the most hilarious things ever. its like a person who heard music once being asked to fill space or something.

Pete seems to have missed this thread

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ladyhawke is 2008.

just sayin'.

at least there's no sign of any Kooks/View etc. crap bands this year. I'm kind of glad 'quirky' (OMG!) acts are getting exposure this year, even if they're not all good. As far as The Biggest Thing in Pop 2009 (TM) goes Lady GAGA is pretty great in comparison to Westlife

johnnystress, that is exactly what i was about to post. you beat me to it sir!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back