SHELLAC TO HEADLINE U:MACK'S 10th BIRTHDAY PARTY! (NOV 27) (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter u:m
  • Start date
  • Replies 269
  • Views 25K
  • Watchers 13
hag said:
maybe they just don't have any for you? ever thought of that?
Maybe they just don't have any for me, but at least they're consistant in their answer!
Maybe when I go to get the tickets they'll have an ambush waiting for me and then they'll take me away and torture me for 16 days and eventually salt all my wounds and leave me to a painful death! Maybe not!

heading into town now, will defo have tix in shops by 5 today

SadieOutlaw said:
poor ciaran, he never asked anyone to sort this out for him. he only asked was it all ages.

You're right, he didn't...but I told him weeks ago that I would do everything I could to try and get him in, including contacting Chicago...so when U:M posted, I thought I should just ask him as well.

Ciaran's fine. He won't die if he doesn't get to the show, but that's not the point. Imagine if your favorite band was coming to town and you couldn't get in to see them because you're female or you're a redhead or you wear glasses or you're over 25. Imagine that?? I'd do anything I could to help YOU get into to see your favorite band too. How could I not?

!baggyyyy

Imagine if your favorite band was coming to town and you couldn't get in to see them because you're female or you're a redhead or you wear glasses or you're over 25. Imagine that??
imagine if you actually lived in the real world!!!

andrew

ppps - i mean the real world on mtv where that dude died of aids, miguel, yeah?. omg andy, totally not cool, that's terrible, burn in the fires of hell - you just can't make jokes like that!!!

pppps - tasteless joke aside, your posting on this thread has been nothing short of bizarre.

CEREMONIALDEATH said:
imagine if you actually lived in the real world!!!
andrew

andrew, why is my calling for some community action to reduce the discrimination some people IN OUR COMMUNITY face so difficult for you? shit, i'd even stick up for you dude. not stick it up you, just stick up for you. wouldn't want your mind to wander now. focus.

stunning said:
andrew, why is my calling for some community action to reduce the discrimination some people IN OUR COMMUNITY face so difficult for you? shit, i'd even stick up for you dude. not stick it up you, just stick up for you. wouldn't want your mind to wander now. focus.

community action?
have you ever met ciaran mackle?
have you ever met u:mack(le)? (hell - have you even been to any u:mack gigs???) seriously - just because you can post (well meaning) nonsense on the internet, doesn't really mean any kind of 'community' exists

and as for the 'punk rock' you're talking about - how come i don't see you at any 'punk rock' gigs?? yeah see you on the internet, man

andrew

CEREMONIALDEATH said:
ppps - i mean the real world on mtv where that dude died of aids, miguel, yeah?. omg andy, totally not cool, that's terrible, burn in the fires of hell - you just can't make jokes like that!!!

andrew, I wish your sad adolescent (apologies to adolescents everywhere) quip would have packed more of a punch. But this past week almost 60 million of my countrymen and women voted against me. 2.6 million against me in Michigan. 3.2 million against me in Ohio. 1.1 million against me in Oklahoma, 2.2 million against me in Georgia. 1.2 million against me in Kentucky. Its hard to stand up to so much hate. So andrew, if you want the reaction from me you so desperately want, you need to try a lot fucking harder. I'm busy dealing with 60 million other idiots right now. You'll have to wait your turn.

stunning said:
andrew, I wish your sad adolescent (apologies to adolescents everywhere) quip would have packed more of a punch. But this past week almost 60 million of my countrymen and women voted against me. 2.6 million against me in Michigan. 3.2 million against me in Ohio. 1.1 million against me in Oklahoma, 2.2 million against me in Georgia. 1.2 million against me in Kentucky. Its hard to stand up to so much hate. So andrew, if you want the reaction from me you so desperately want, you need to try a lot fucking harder. I'm busy dealing with 60 million other idiots right now. You'll have to wait your turn.

aprox. 1 of me doens't care

andrew

CEREMONIALDEATH said:
and as for the 'punk rock' you're talking about - how come i don't see you at any 'punk rock' gigs??
andrew

you don't know the first thing about punk andrew...and i'm way too fucking punk to justify my life to some tragic boy who falls off/through roofs. you don't see me because i don't want you to see me. now go away boy, you bother me.

oh man - you're amazing - reference something you think is a 'sore' subject for me which was resolved eons ago (bizarrely - i'm talking to said roof owner at the moment...man you called that one well)...you sure showed me!

i bother you because i'm calling you on your shit - stop pretending, man
seriously - how can i spend the last 5 years of my life going to punk gigs and not see you at any of them? at least try and apply your blow hard internet crap into reality

andrew

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back