SHELLAC TO HEADLINE U:MACK'S 10th BIRTHDAY PARTY! (NOV 27) (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter u:m
  • Start date
  • Replies 269
  • Views 25K
  • Watchers 13
no this barcelona trip will be wank free hopefully and i don't like bull fighting, it's very cruel. how's dublin, cloudy? hahaha. x

Stacy said:
two tickets in my pocket. all is well.
me too. or somewhere around the inchicore area, hopefully. is this going to be an amazing party or what? it's kind of exciting...

Eh, I just heard this gig isn't confirmed and may not happen and tickets aren't on sale yet (but me flatmate has bought one despite this :confused: ). Story?

Psychotic no 2 said:
Eh, I just heard this gig isn't confirmed and may not happen and tickets aren't on sale yet (but me flatmate has bought one despite this :confused: ). Story?
this gig better go ahead or there'll be wigs on the green.i bought two tickets just in case i lost one.well if i lose mine my girlfriend can't go.

Psychotic no 2 said:
jeez edel, way to drop a bomb. i hope you're lying.

hag said:
jeez edel, way to drop a bomb. i hope you're lying.

I'm not lying, but it seems weird...I was told tickets aren't on sale yet as it's not confirmed (it's not up on Vicar Street website yet) but loads of people have bought tickets right? Straaaaaannnnge.

Psychotic no 2 said:
I'm not lying, but it seems weird...I was told tickets aren't on sale yet as it's not confirmed (it's not up on Vicar Street website yet) but loads of people have bought tickets right? Straaaaaannnnge.
http://www.vicarstreet.ie/search_results.asp

jesus christ.

tommy tiernan.

i know he's 'funny' and all...

but what the fuck? he's playing forty dates in vicar street in the next three months?

the mind, it boggles.

Psychotic no 2 said:
Timo just needs to get money early for Christmas presents. If he can't get Vicar St he'll just put it on in his gaff.

Psychotic no 2 said:

huh? tix are on sale alright, sold over 200 in the first afternoon, so if you wanna go, Id get a ticket pretty soon.
as for not being confirmed, its been confirmed since last spring...
I'll get vicar street to put it on their site if it will help convince you..

u:m said:
huh? tix are on sale alright, sold over 200 in the first afternoon, so if you wanna go, Id get a ticket pretty soon.
as for not being confirmed, its been confirmed since last spring...
I'll get vicar street to put it on their site if it will help convince you..
momentary heart murmer. How many tickets altogether? I'm smashed until next week.

Just heard from Ciaran... I'm so bummed out for him. He's really disappointed because his mates he was traveling with bailed on him and he can't come down to Dublin on his own.

I'm just so disappointed for him because he really, really wanted to see Shellac and he knows that this chance may not come again.

:(

Ps. I'm gonna try to arrange a special phone call for him on the night though...that might cheer him up.

stunning said:
Just heard from Ciaran... I'm so bummed out for him. He's really disappointed because his mates he was traveling with bailed on him and he can't come down to Dublin on his own.

I'm just so disappointed for him because he really, really wanted to see Shellac and he knows that this chance may not come again.

Ps. I'm gonna try to arrange a special phone call for him on the night though...that might cheer him up.
What? You're gonna get bono to give him a call?

stunning said:

they play atp around 3 times a year, i'm sure they'll make it over here again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back