Sharon Van Etten (5 Viewers)

I'm gonna be the girl crying her eyes out and trying to hold her for so long it gets uncomfortable btw

tumblr_namhxqzoHK1r9cnsbo1_1280.jpg

Late but this gig was great, audience were really annoying. Thanks to @scutter; for getting me a ticket, and I saw @Unicron; (sorry I didn't get to say hello we snuck up to the balcony ) :)

Late but this gig was great, audience were really annoying.

Ha ha, I'm so funny I'll shout lines from The Snapper at her, coz her name is Sharon.

I'd never met her before, but the person who shouted something at her during a story at the end which looked like it annoyed her, she ended up being one of the people I went for a drink with at the end.

Gig was otherwsie pretty good.

I'd never met her before, but the person who shouted something at her during a story at the end which looked like it annoyed her, she ended up being one of the people I went for a drink with at the end.

I think that was a nothing incident

the person who heckled shouted 'You Should Have' when SvE was telling her story about being on a date. It sounded like 'Shut Up' which is why the crowd booed. But then SvE said, 'oh, I should have', realising what the heckler hecked.

I thought she shouted 'Shut Up' too. @jonah and one of her buddies set me straight.

I think that was a nothing incident

the person who heckled shouted 'You Should Have' when SvE was telling her story about being on a date. It sounded like 'Shut Up' which is why the crowd booed. But then SvE said, 'oh, I should have', realising what the heckler hecked.

I thought she shouted 'Shut Up' too. @jonah and one of her buddies set me straight.
Haha, priceless

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back