Shai Hulud Split Up! (4 Viewers)

brianMy Remorse

Website
www.myremorse.com
The world of hardcore will never be the same now that Shai Hulud have announced their breaking up. My favourite band and one of the most influential hardcore bands ever. if you havent heard Hearts Once Nurished With Hope and Compassion or That Within Blood Ill Tempered you havent lived.
Hope the new project they are promising will be rockin.
tis a sad day indeed.

i like that demo...not my sort of music but good at what yez do.the lyrics are rather hilarious though i have to say....

just admit "bros before ho's" is a ridiculous to thing to say.i hope ye werent being serious ?

ian bastardcore said:
i like that demo...not my sort of music but good at what yez do.the lyrics are rather hilarious though i have to say....

just admit "bros before ho's" is a ridiculous to thing to say.i hope ye werent being serious ?
cheers geez!!! you gave it a lizen & that's all we can ask of anyone.
yeah there are a few peeps i'm pissed at so the lyrics can only get more OTT!!
for me personally (as i wrote that track "you ain't shit" & "speak...") yeah it's kinda like that, my mates saved my life recent & to those that were there for me, i would never let down & that was for them. as well as that it goes out to all them lads that ditch their mates when a piece of pussy starts leadin' them round by the nuts, then come crawlin' back when they get dumped, lookin' to hang out again.

ANDY RTF

brianMy Remorse said:
The world of hardcore will never be the same now that Shai Hulud have announced their breaking up. My favourite band and one of the most influential hardcore bands ever. if you havent heard Hearts Once Nurished With Hope and Compassion or That Within Blood Ill Tempered you havent lived.
Hope the new project they are promising will be rockin.
tis a sad day indeed.
if only every band were named after giant spice worms

Cormcolash said:
Was that actually the name the Fremen used for the Spice Worms, or was it not just a Fremen recognition phrase of some sort?
dont ask me, i was lost from about ten seconds after the opening credits.

STABMASTERARSON said:
when a piece of pussy starts leadin' them round by the nuts, then come crawlin' back when they get dumped, lookin' to hang out again.

ANDY RTF

maybe it's seeing women as 'pieces of pussy', and not the 'pussy' itself that is the problem. i would be more than delighted to speak to you about this in person if you don't get what i'm saying. ([email protected])

STABMASTERARSON said:
all them lads that ditch their mates when a piece of pussy starts leadin' them round by the nuts
ANDY RTF
i mean with a statement like that, i hardly even know where to start...
like, physiologically, it sounds interesting. is it the girl (ie, the 'piece of pussy') that is leading the unfortunate male round by the nuts? or are his nuts and her pussy permenantly conjoined, and she just happens to be leading the way?
of course, maybe i'm missing the point and this all has some deep socio-political meaning that lies just beyond my grasp.
never having led a boy around by the nuts also probably leaves me at something of a disadvantage.

treelo said:
i mean with a statement like that, i hardly even know where to start...
like, physiologically, it sounds interesting. is it the girl (ie, the 'piece of pussy') that is leading the unfortunate male round by the nuts? or are his nuts and her pussy permenantly conjoined, and she just happens to be leading the way?
of course, maybe i'm missing the point and this all has some deep socio-political meaning that lies just beyond my grasp.
never having led a boy around by the nuts also probably leaves me at something of a disadvantage.
mwhahahaha, yeah the "joined together by the..." sounds bout right!! haha

ANDY RTF.

treelo said:
:rolleyes:

nooly said:
i would be more than delighted to speak to you about this in person if you don't get what i'm saying.
this isn't a dating service.

stabmaster.. said:
mwhahahaha, yeah the "joined together by the..." sounds bout right!! haha
idiot.

I always thought Shai Hulud were overrated -too mechanical, stiff sounding. No passion or emotion. If you like them, check out Newborn -they're like a way better version of Shai Hulud.

I think it is cowardly to argue with StabMasterArson over the internet. Especially if you don't even post your actual name. Anyway, using the word 'pussy' in relation to the entire female gender is hardcore.

Cormcolash said:
I think it is cowardly to argue with StabMasterArson over the internet. Especially if you don't even post your actual name. Anyway, using the word 'pussy' in relation to the entire female gender is hardcore.
<sigh>
ah what's the fucking point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back