setting up a first time bord gais bill. (2 Viewers)

That must be fairly recent so...there was no deposit when I set up a bill..thats about 2 years ago now though. Balls.

200 for direct debit which I hate, but I don't have 400 spare so...

they're fucking pricks down at Bord Gais, whatever about ESB or Eircom, who are still both stuffering a the hangover or having being state agencies, Bord Gais would fucking string you up in a second and they're rude sarky shits on the phone line too, had a total passive agressive smug-off with some wagon when they tried to charge me 200 bills twice

"no thanks you MISTER McCarthy"

"oh no YOU'VE been MOST helpful"

"is there anything ELSE I can do for you MISTER McCarthy"

"oh no, NOT FOR NOW"

ugh...

It's funny/depressing, how they made a big fuss over breaking ESB's 'monoply' on leccy, when Bord Gais are the biggest monoply going in energy supply! Who else do you buy your gas from?

Get your girlfriend to do it. Say she's moving her account rather than setting up a new one and you should be let off the 200 as long as there's nothing outstanding on her old one.

Me and Waters got stung for this too - but he got covered 'cos he was on the dole at the time. Me, not so lucky.

there wouldn't have been anything outstanding on the old account, but they have no record of her account anyway apparently. bah.

That's shit. They're fuckers anyways - they kept trying to sly 200 back onto our account because they messed up setting up my direct debit.

fuck. sake. when i moved into my new gaff,in august,the letting agent was gonna set up the gas thing. haven't got a bill since and didn't question it. if i ignore it will it just go away?

fuck. sake. when i moved into my new gaff,in august,the letting agent was gonna set up the gas thing. haven't got a bill since and didn't question it. if i ignore it will it just go away?

it will stay away until the landlord realizes that he has been paying your gas bill.

i'd say get on it before you get stung for three months worth of gas 3 days before christmas!!!

or something.

oootini you sensible bastard you... ya you're right tho. can't wait to tell my housemate she'll be fucking thrilled. this thread also reminds me that my car tax is up since last month. good news all round then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back