setting up a first time bord gais bill. (2 Viewers)

oootini you sensible bastard you... ya you're right tho. can't wait to tell my housemate she'll be fucking thrilled. this thread also reminds me that my car tax is up since last month. good news all round then!

samething happened to us in a house with a 'leccy bill. ending up costing us about 300 each...

fuck. sake. when i moved into my new gaff,in august,the letting agent was gonna set up the gas thing. haven't got a bill since and didn't question it. if i ignore it will it just go away?

That happened to me in my last place.
When I called them I kinda implied I hadn't been there long, so she set up the bill from that day on. Might work.

The policy a few years ago used to be that if you owned the house (or said that you were the owner) then you didn't have to pay a deposit at all, have any of you tried that????

The thoughts behind it being it was only renters who defaulted on their bills.

Tell us what they say please...

we have a happy ending :) (sorry roisin!!)
when i got in from work my housemate was saying she got the gas bill (it was sent to her parents gaff as she had an account with them before for another gaff and they had to send the refund cheque to that address). got this big long protracted drama of omg, gas bill came, guess how much it is...
30.20e
no deposit required...yes bai!
.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|

.|..|
fuck. sake. when i moved into my new gaff,in august,the letting agent was gonna set up the gas thing. haven't got a bill since and didn't question it. if i ignore it will it just go away?

oooooohhhhh... that's a risky little game!

there was a 6 week gap between someone moving out and me moving into my current house, and there was hell to pay with B.G. about who owed the very very small ammount of money owed for those weeks

total bastards

on a happier note when I did sign up they found an old account I had years and years ago and that was in 160 quid credit (WTF?!?!) which they never bothered telling me but could now transfer against my 200 deposit

they owed me 160 for years (albeit unknowingly to me), how long would they let me owe them 160?

UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE. bord gais now want to charge me another 100 euro deposit for the privilege of paying for electricity through them because we have just started renting our new place. what the fucking fuck?

300 euro for the privilege of paying gas and electricity with direct debit?!

THE FUCK?!

We have gas and its working we moved in. When I seen this thread I didnt ask any questions about who pays the bill but I Have a feeling they may come looking for a deposit. Until then I'm ignoring it blissfully

UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE. bord gais now want to charge me another 100 euro deposit for the privilege of paying for electricity through them because we have just started renting our new place. what the fucking fuck?

300 euro for the privilege of paying gas and electricity with direct debit?!

THE FUCK?!

one for joe duffy id say.
joke in fairness though

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back