Serreyeasiss (5 Viewers)

So I started a course on the biologic Humira a couple of months ago. Today I'm wearing a t-shirt in public for the first time in years. I even had a guy at work who I've known for years telling me didn't realise I had a tattoo because I always wear long sleeves. Maybe the unbearable heat in the office will be a little more bearable now.

For anyone who's tired of smuggling the ol' T-Gel shampoo (the proper version with coal tar) into the country, some of the bigger branches of Tesco never got the message that it's restricted over here, so you can still find it on the shelves.

Coal Tar made Britain mighty
15965896_1290048717723679_6482682520271713660_n.jpg

Had a bit of success with staying away from booze and drastically reducing the amount of added sugar I cram in my gob. Worth a go if you've got the patience.

I went all-out for a while, now it's just during the week — I eat like a hog at the weekends — but it's still clearing (slowly).

Had a bit of success with staying away from booze and drastically reducing the amount of added sugar I cram in my gob. Worth a go if you've got the patience.

I went all-out for a while, now it's just during the week — I eat like a hog at the weekends — but it's still clearing (slowly).

has reducing the sugar intake had any other benefits?

Please welcome a new spot of psoriasis. Say hello to Mr. Bellybutton.
He just turned up about a month ago out of the blue and currently unpacking bags and looks like he's here to stay.
Plain ol' moisturizer is usually grand for me but this fella is an itchy bastard. "I'm not 'aving this" I said, and saw the Quack yesterday. I got the line of "Yea, that's a classic spot. There's no reason for it, there's nothing you can do, it arrives and leaves of its own accord, nothing to do with diet, stress, cleanliness. By the way here's a prescription for some steroids, use them if you want, or don't."
I got the stuff anyway because I want to nuke this fucker. We'll see.
Herself thinks it's stress. I don't see THAT going away anytime soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back