Serreyeasiss (4 Viewers)

I'm currently trying out Aalgo (dried seaweed). It comes with a money back guarantee so I figure nothing to loose. Only been a week, but a very stressful one that would usually have resulted in me turning into a big walking scale... and I haven't, so it could be working.

I've decided to stop taking the medication (methotrexate) I was on. It makes me so sick I've spent every Sunday for the last month or so lying on the couch feeling like I've been poisoned.

The doc says there is an injection option for people who experience this so I'll give that a go..although it doesn't appear to be having any effect other than making me sick.

It's shit and I hate it
I still say give up the pizza and beer. Go gluten free for a month and I bet it clears up a lot. Also, get rid of the cats.

I gave up pizza and went gluten, wheat, and dairy-free for months and it didn't make any difference

I switched to gin instead of beer to avoid wheat and yeast and even cut out alcohol altogether for a while. Also no results.

It's the cats, isn't it?

I gave up pizza and went gluten, wheat, and dairy-free for months and it didn't make any difference

I switched to gin instead of beer to avoid wheat and yeast and even cut out alcohol altogether for a while. Also no results.

It's the cats, isn't it?
Yes. It's the only thing you haven't eliminated.

• wtf.gif
    WTF x 1

Cats kill billions of birds every year. We should try and stop that happening.

I tried the seaweed baths for a while. No results, not worth the hassle. It came in a net bag from some health shop but I'm 100% sure you could harvest your own at the beach if you were so inclined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back