Selling a car (1 Viewer)

sarah

Website
www.flickr.com
Anyone ever done this? Where do you advertise any top tips or things to avoid?

I got a car cheap off the uncle so now wanna get rid of mine
as it's just gotten through the nct so think it might be more attractive to buyers. It's an 01 daewoo matiz.

I'm happy with the banger I'm trading it for as the dog destroys the car anyway.

carzone.ie is the most popular; after that try carsireland.ie Put up a good ad with all details of the car and as many (well-taken) photos as possible)

Very hard to sell cars at the moment - price your car about 10-15% cheaper than the cheapest daewoo matiz on carzone if you want any chance of shifting it. The cheapest dealer one is €1,900 so you might get €1200-€1500 for it

Beware of the many car scams going around at the moment including dodgy fifty euro notes and bogus bank drafts.

The motors board on boards.ie has a long running thread giving people advice about selling their cars, so maybe post there.

carzone.ie is the most popular; after that try carsireland.ie Put up a good ad with all details of the car and as many (well-taken) photos as possible)

Very hard to sell cars at the moment - price your car about 10-15% cheaper than the cheapest daewoo matiz on carzone if you want any chance of shifting it. The cheapest dealer one is €1,900 so you might get €1200-€1500 for it

Rocking thanks a million Ro et al.off to boards thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back