seanc should subscribe to Thumped! (1 Viewer)

Should seanc subscribe?

• Total voters
awwwwww,:eek: well, it is a good measure of one's value to humanity.

Rep didn't start too long before I got here, so bear that in mind for comparative purposes. 22.85 point's per post is certainly not the biggest rep rate on Thumped. Your's is better.

Ah yeah, they're funny dudes. Its a pity they don't exist in real life

I remember a person on this forum kept docking me without really explaining why. Bugged the shit out of me. But then I clearly bugged the shit out of them so...

Maybe he thinks you're the worst poster. Your rep is testament to the fact that it's entirely subjective and many others don't share his opinion. I'm sure you've thought about this. Just remindin you.

No, its pretty much random. I mean, I've made plenty of stupid and shite posts but these are done at random.

I don't see why I should pay anything in order to get some random person to stop messing with me.

The idea that someone is actually laughing at this is really really sad. And kinda sickening.

The number at the top o the posts means nothing. Its just the harrassment side of it.

seanc said:
No, its pretty much random. I mean, I've made plenty of stupid and shite posts but these are done at random.

I don't see why I should pay anything in order to get some random person to stop messing with me.

The idea that someone is actually laughing at this is really really sad. And kinda sickening.

The number at the top o the posts means nothing. Its just the harrassment side of it.

tenner says its brian.html. bitter cunt

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back