Scumbags (2 Viewers)

every scumbag should have one...

the definitive...

manbag.gif

CEREMONIALDEATH said:
what about 'flecks'?

andrew

Man, that's old-skool. That was the 80s, more colourful, Aston-Villa shell-suit type. I'd a friend/acquaintance when I was a young lad whose name no-one knew, we just called him Flecky Tracksuit because of his flamboyant dresswear.

jillface said:
I never understood why they walk around with their hands down their kaks. Can anyone sort me out on this one? Am I missing out on something down there?

i think its maby a scumbag status symbol.they're so scummy they can walk around playing with their balls and not feel ashamed or embarassed.

I turd that emotion, it's bad enough having to listen to it over here but slaps will be issued if I ever hear it in Ireland. :mad:

"Steeks" is one I got from my flatmate. He's from Carrickfergus.

ya wouldnt call someone a scobie but a scobe could be upto something scobie and can also be used as a prefix to the term wah! although thats more newcastle west than limerick city. for the record a pavi is something completely different not to be confused with scobes or wahs.

and sham is definatly a galway /athlone term of enderment , like cuz is in limerick at the mo, in the words of the saw doctors
"play it again sham"

Scumbags with their hands down their cacks are, without doubt, scraping the congealed thrushy discharge left there by a girl who looks like she had been savaged by a pitbull whilst in utero before being pieced together by a concerned onlooker. FACT.

I saw a scumbag scraping the dull, grey and scaly skin from his balls on the bus. The girl next to him was so disgusted she got up and left. I stared at his crotch the whole time. Does this make me gay?

Stanto said:
scang1.jpg
Check this out! This is what i get when i typed "scangers" into an image search engine.Ha ha! Id say their about to pounce and rob some one!FILTH!
did somebody shout mickey T ? wha

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back