"Scene Unheard" on the stall? (1 Viewer)

IrishUnsigned

Website
www.irishunsigned.com
Hi

I asked a couple of times in general but now, with the CD out and about this weekend, I want to be more specific. Will TYM take Scene Unheard on the stall? If so, whats the arrangements, and where do I need to get them delivered to?

Also, a few other things...

1. If any of those of you who have been in direct contact with me over the last year and are therefore in my address book wants to go to the launch gig on Sunday, mail me and I'll add you to the guestlist :)

2. We're doing a fundraiser thingy for a Ballymun free-newspaper on July 26th (tbc). If you want to bring the TYM stall to it, you're welcome. We expect it to be an almost-all-day things with kiddies/teenagers entertainment as well, and two gigs in one day (junior one and and alco-fuelled one). Its in the AXIS Centre, Ballymun. Someone should get in touch with me about it if you want to bring the stall. Details to be confirmed still, but it is expected to go ahead.

3. If any of you have scontacts in the media arena who would be sympathetic to the "Scene Unheard" release and able to orgnaise some exposure, please either give them my number, or let me have their contact details. Thanks.

Ron, IrishUnsigned

michaelknight said:
Yeah, we'll take it. I s'pose the handiest is to drop it in to me at the next meeting or summat...?

Sorry, never got to see this reply. Will sort something out soon. We are likely to make it available again at the end of September so will get in touch then.

Ron, IU

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back