Saturday night at the computer. (1 Viewer)

i tried to watch The Assassination of Jesse James on tv links but the quality is awful so might watch Rear Window and pause it to look at Grace Kelly's gorgeous black and white dress from Paris then eat some of the Toblerone my sis got me then listen to different versions of wayfaring stranger then off to sleep

i tried to watch The Assassination of Jesse James on tv links but the quality is awful so might watch Rear Window and pause it to look at Grace Kelly's gorgeous black and white dress from Paris then eat some of the Toblerone my sis got me then listen to different versions of wayfaring stranger then off to sleep

Rear Window is a great movie... and I've always wanted her overnight case... and her hair and face... but I'd settle for the overnight case.

Rear Window is a great movie... and I've always wanted her overnight case... and her hair and face... but I'd settle for the overnight case.
i bought one in work, a vintage overnight case. its adorable . all i need know is that gown her nightie and a psycho trying across the way.

I'm so jealous. But yeah, you need the gown and the Jimmy Stewart type... I could skip the psycho.

lol yeah suppose bout the psycho maybe a new kitten instead. Jimmy eh? they don't make them like him anymore. If I won the lotto I would get that dress or someone to make an exact copy of it. Hitchcock was wonderful I think I have seen almost everything he did

lol yeah suppose bout the psycho maybe a new kitten instead. Jimmy eh? they don't make them like him anymore. If I won the lotto I would get that dress or someone to make an exact copy of it. Hitchcock was wonderful I think I have seen almost everything he did

Yes, me too. Have you seen Under Capricorn, his only 'costume drama'. Well worth watching. But he was very hard on his female leads apparently. I've read that he got pretty obsessive about them and put them through hell if they rejected him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back