Saturday night at the computer. (1 Viewer)

hangover here too. totally wasted the day

Me too. This is why I rarely drink. It looked so nice out but I couldn't bear to get up from the couch. What a waste. I did finally get 'dressed' and ran over to the boom boom room to check out the show. I enjoyed it (seriously impressed with GAMAK's drummer) but my stomach was still in knots. Got a slice of disgusting pizza on my walk home and suddenly I am feeling pretty good. I think there is a 21st going on in the nightclub below. I just heard, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. Good times.

This film is great.

HMD and Diddles are the king and queen of parties! Thanks for having us over to your lovely new gaff!

I think I'm going to change into my pj's and have a beer and watch My Neighbours the Yamadas. The only way that could be improved on would be if I hadn't run out of cigarettes 3 hours ago... but I'm too lazy to go get some.

But I might check in here every now and then to say Hi.

Jeez, the old "I want to smoke but I can't be arsed to go to the shop" quandary. It's a toughie alright.

Watched two episodes of Battlestar Gallactica and The Rocky Road To Dublin. I wish I knew what the hell was happening in BG, it's kinda confusing. It was kinda V-ish, something about a Cylon/human baby. Then good night's sleep, today feeling rested and what's that feeling, not hungover Sunday??? Mental. :)

Your uncle's Michael Cleary?
:D

That's a deadly bit ackshally. I love the bit at the end where the kids outta school are running after the camera. It's weird how devoid of cars Dublin was then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back