Saturday night at the computer. (1 Viewer)

No. The ultimate high.

Especially when this is playing on the stereo.

zombift.gif

Sure does my good man,You need to get yourself a hangover,an inability to choose between 5 possible films,an unquenchable thirst,and a constant craving for spicy food.
*Thats* where its at!

I didn't have a hangover today somehow. I watched Oh Brother Where Art Thou? and ate pizza, I want to eat more now cos I'm a greedy gorb. I might watch Critters or Critters 2 and fall asleep on the couch.

I think I'm going to change into my pj's and have a beer and watch My Neighbours the Yamadas. The only way that could be improved on would be if I hadn't run out of cigarettes 3 hours ago... but I'm too lazy to go get some.

But I might check in here every now and then to say Hi.

All in all I was pretty much hangover free today,just pretty spent,totaly would have deserved one tho

I'd say the fact you cleaned out your system last night might have prevented your hangover.

You need to get yourself a hangover

I gots me one of them. The Guinness is taking the edge off a bit. I was supposed to go to a 40th.

Watched the new halloween movie earlier. It's deadly.

I've just cracked open a can and stuck the DVD into the slot. May be back later, but if not, hope you all have a lovely night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back