Sattelite photo of me house (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by herv
calm down, i don't mean to be rude. i just find it amazing sometimes the things you write. its like when someone posts a reply to somones post, and it uploads, and they realise that 4 or 5 people have posted before in the intermittant period.

sometimes i think your head works a little like that. but i'm sure you're a nice person.
:D:D:D I guess the bloke who asked you if you had a third dimension was bloody right Herv

relax the fanny box, gerril, will ye?

fuck sake...

i mean, seriously. it's unbecoming.

Originally posted by The Green Fairy
Wow. It acyually looks like a nice area from this view :)
Happy's conveniently decided to omit the copious mass of flats surrouding this particular image. Were you an estate agent in a previous existence?

who are you? someone who lives with me or something? so busted you smelly nerd!!! :)

Originally posted by torpid

Happy's conveniently decided to omit the copious mass of flats surrouding this particular image. Were you an estate agent in a previous existence?

Originally posted by Speed Racer

Oh my God! Twats yiz are! T H E C O M P U T E R F R O Z E
Y O U L A N G E R S! Or is this an Ironic statement or piss take? No, like shite it is. You guys must be so bored. Seriously.

speed, the thing i was talking about in my previous post just happened to me there. i understand your computer froze. my post was supposed to come before your comment.

dere now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back