Rubbing ones meat (1 Viewer)

sugar_referee

I just spent a solid half hour seasoning steaks before somebody else cooked them. Seasoning steaks of course means you've to really rub those fuckers good for the flavour to ...................penetrate.
How do you season yer meat? For barbeque I'd keep it sexy and simple

good olive oil
pepper
steakhouse pepper
liquified garlic (goodfellas style)
sprinkle of salt

leave a small mixture of that shit in a bowl for three hours, warm it up very slightly
rub it all in and leave the steaks in the mixture for an hour.
none of yer fancy shite

nhdurham24.jpg

Wormo said:

Oh to counteract that and be a cheeky chappy I was going to put up a picture of a slaughterhouse, until I saw them all and got quite upset. I wouldn't mind having a stab at being vegetarian ,but I don't think I have the grapes.

Wormo said:
How comes? Do you :heart: meat?

I have to say I do. And I'm well aware that leaves me open to any number of phallic associations. I also have diabolical willpower.
For example, my dog'll come up for scraps and even though he's had his dinner, I can never resist for long before caving and giving him a ham sandwich, or something

I dunno, I may seem over-simplistic here but I reckon it's like fags. If you really wanna give it up you will. If you don't, you're just torturing yourself and that's bad for the soul.

That last post made me really miss my dogs. Dogeile once got up on our kitchen table and ate a whole cooked chicken. We looked and looked for it and everyone was puzzeled and then she (a little jack russell terrier) lumbered out from under the table with a belly so fat it swayed and brushed the ground, looking really sheepish. sob. :( :heart:

Wormo said:
I dunno, I may seem over-simplistic here but I reckon it's like fags. If you really wanna give it up you will. If you don't, you're just torturing yourself and that's bad for the soul.

That last post made me really miss my dogs. Dogeile once got up on our kitchen table and ate a whole cooked chicken. We looked and looked for it and everyone was puzzeled and then she (a little jack russell terrier) lumbered out from under the table with a belly so fat it swayed and brushed the ground, looking really sheepish. sob. :( :heart:

oh , well , I don't quite know what to say there. My fella's on the way out I reckon.
And not to rub salt (topical) into a wound , but was your dog called Dog Eile? That's genius.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back